fifty five.

"'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞-

"Daddy, M' scared." Jungsoo whined, kicking his legs in protest when Jungkook reached out pick him up from his seat. "Don' wanna go!" He whined loudly, holding his seatbelt securely as he looked at Taehyung with a pout. "Daddy!"

"Taehyungie," Jungkook pouted, looking at The older man for help. "He won't let me..."

Taehyung sighed in irritation, closing the driver's seat door before reaching down to lift the child forcefully, undoing the seatbelt to lift him. "Kim Jungsoo, You will behave yourself right now." He sat the child on his hip. "Or you won't go to the park tomorrow, and You won't have any candy for the next two days. Do you Understand me?"

Jungsoo grew distressed, thrashing in Taehyung's hold as the three of them made their way across the parking lot, towards the cars of their friends.

"Googie," Jungsoo pouted, slumping in His father's arms as he grew tired from the struggle. He was acting up because he was nervous. He didn't like meeting new people, and he was scared to meet his Father's friends. He'd always been a little reserved, and the thought of meeting so many new people at once made him panic.

Jungkook giggled as he walked alongside Taehyung, patting the child's head In attempt to soothe him. "You'll be fine, Baby. Our Hyungs are very nice, You'll love them." He reassured. "I promise."

Jungsoo pouted. "Daddy, Can I go down?"

"Depends." Taehyung responded, his other hand now holding Jungkook's as They saw Hoseok and Jin run towards them from across the parking lot, with big grins on their faces -Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin walking behind. "Will you behave tonight?"

Jungsoo nodded as he tugged on his father's ear, and Taehyung sighed, putting the boy down to stand on his own feet. "Fine."

Once grounded, Jungsoo Immediately ran towards Jin with his arms up. "unclwe Jinnie!" Jin, of course, met him half way so the child didn't have to cross the open space, and lifted him happily into his arms. Hoseok wasted no time in cooing at the cute little boy, squeezing his little cheeks lovingly.

While Hobi and Jin were preoccupied with Jungsoo, Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's hand, guiding him towards Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon. "Come on Hyungie."

sweater weather |tk✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara