seven.

"𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗔 𝘃𝗼𝗱𝗸𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲

"𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗔 𝘃𝗼𝗱𝗸𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-

When his shift finished at 1pm, Jungkook did as he was told. He left the cafe, bidding goodbye to his Jin and Namjoon Hyungs, before getting on a bus, and heading to Mr Kim's Office. 

He didn't know what to expect, if he was Honest. All he knew is that Mr Kim now knows just how cruel his father's treatment is. But what could the therapist do about it? Jungkook had already begged him to not do anything since his father is his only family left, But he knew that safeguarding issues were very serious.

After a Five Minute bus ride, Jungkook Found himself walking up to the familiar building, Hand resting on his sore stomach protectively as he waddled up to the reception. After checking in, He then made his way down the familiar corridor, eventually coming upon the dark oak door of Mr Kim's office.

He lifted his arm with a wince to nock, before the door was opened. Jungkook gulped, smiling at the elder, though it looked like a grimace due to the pain of his abdomen. Taehyung lead him inside and sat him down, offering him a Hot chocolate and a cookie.

"I'm Glad You Came, Jungkook." Mr Kim sighed, looking down at the poor teenager with furrowed brows before making his way to the cabinet by his desk. "You couldn't last another day with those blood-soaked bandages. Especially if the wound hadn't been cleaned."

Jungkook nodded solemnly, Knowing the older man was right. He put his mug of hot chocolate down and cleared his throat. "M-Mr Kim?"

"Yes?" Taehyung replied, walking back with a first aid kit. "What is it?"

"U-Uhm, It's just that.." Jungkook lowered his gaze, cheeks growing warm with embarrassment. "C-Can You be gentle? It hurts.."

The Therapist looked at him sympathetically, crouching down between the boy's spread knees. "I'll be as gentle as I can Be. Can You lift your top a little?"

Jungkook wordlessly obliged, Lifting his shirt for the older. Taehyung hissed at the sight of the soaked through bandages, quickly sanitising his hands before carefully starting to take the bandage off. Jugkook cried out at the friction and cold air that hit him stomach, tears burning his eyes.

"N-No, No, No! It hurts!" He squeezed his eyes shut, resulting in a few tears spilling down his cheeks as he flinched back. "Mr Kim!" He almost wailed, Making the therapist stop. Taehyung looked up at him, eyes softening.