five.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞-

"Daddy, It Hurts!" Jungkook sobbed, choking on his tears as his father dragged him down the hallways by his hair, his small hands holding the man's arm in desperation attempt to get him away. "P-Please let go!"

Mr Jeon Tightened his grip on his son's hair, shoving him inside his office before slamming the door shut behind him. "Shut it."

Jungkook fell due to the force of the shove, landing on his bottom with a cry as his palms hit the hard wood floor. He scrambled back and cradled his head, which ached from the pull on his hair, only to start thrashing as he felt his father's Shoe press onto his stomach.

Mr Jeon forced him with his foot to lay on his back as the man unbuckled his belt. "Lay down."

Jungkook's body tensed up, his eyes squeezing shut as he heard the jingle of the buckle. "D-Daddy, P-Please f-forgive me! I-I won't do it again!"

"No, Jungkook." His father said sternly. "You left without my permission. You disobeyed my rules, Jungkook and I will not tolerate disobedience. Sweater and Shirt off, Now!"

Jungkook could only lower his head as he sat up, his shaking arms removing his soft baby blue sweater. He sniffled as he placed it down beside him, only to repeat the process with his white t-shirt so his upper half was now bare. He cried out as his father kicked him back down onto his back, his arms instinctively covering his face as the much dreaded assault began.

His father bunched the belt in his hand, before beginning to strike the teen on his exposed stomach and chest, each sharp whip making Jungkook scream and writhe in futile attempt to get away. "Your disobedience gets you punished!" His father yelled, his foot applying more pressure to Jungkook's lower stomach. "You know this, yet you still go out of your way to give me reasons to beat you!"

The brunette cried and cried, begging his terrifying father for mercy. His stomach felt raw and hot, the pain making his vision tingle. The rustic, metallic smell of Blood soon filled the air, his father scoffing before removing his foot harshly, making sure to press down before removing all the pressure. Jungkook coughed through his tears, His stomach burning and throat sore from crying and screaming.

Mr Jeon looked down at his son, sneering before rewrapping his belt around his pants. "You brought this upon yourself, Jungkook. Stop crying." He said sternly. "Men don't cry."

Jungkook Immediately bit his lip to keep quiet, his silent sobs making his body jolt. That's right. Men don't cry. He nodded softly, his tears never stopping as he bowed his head as his father opened the door.

"I'm S-Sorry, Daddy.."

"Just Clean yourself up and go to bed." Mr Jeon replied, looking over his shoulder with a frown. "I expect to see no trace of you or your blood on my office floor when I come back. Understand?"

Jungkook nodded, whimpering in pain as he slowly began to sit up. But the raw and bleeding wounds on his once milky and soft stomach made it very hard. "I-I Understand.."

The next morning was rough for Jungkook. For he had to endure a painful shower, only able to have cold water since his stomach hurt far too much for hot water to clean the raw wounds from the belt. After his shower, he wrapped his stomach with a bandage, Knowing he did a poor job due to his lack of medical knowledge, and got dressed for work.

He liked his job, the small and homey cafe being an escape from his terrible home life. He'd often ask Jin and Namjoon for extra shifts, and the elders agreed, without questioning the boy. They knew that their youngest employee and friend had a bad home life -but they didn't know the extent of it. They didn't know the abuse and suffering. If they did, Jungkook knew they'd take him in without hesitation.

He didn't want to burden them.

While it was tempting to speak up, he couldn't let anything happen to his Father. He loved him, even though he hurt him sometimes. He knew his Daddy loved him deep down. He was his son, after all.

He Smiled at his reflection, noticing how the swelled bruise on his cheek had gone down a little. He gently brushed his fingers over it, his brows furrowing slightly. He quickly removed his hand, and began to apply light makeup, just enough to hide the brown bruise on his cheek bone. He didn't need anyone seeing it, and he was already upset at himself for not covering it when he went to his first therapy session yesterday.

Though, he was glad Mr Kim didn't talk about it deeply.

After Fifteen minuets of fluffing his freshly washed hair and applying makeup, the little brunette grabbed his a jacket before sliding it on over his white Dress shirt with a soft whimper of pain. He checked himself over, breathing out a tired exhale before grabbing his phone and backpack. He slowly opened his door, wincing slightly from the movement, and checked the hallway for his father. When he knew Mr Jeon Wasn't in sight, he made his way out his room, gently closing the door behind him.

As he walked down the carefully, holding the banister for support, his mind wandered back to the handsome Therapist he met yesterday.

Call him pathetic, but he already couldn't wait to see the older man again in two days. Mr Kim was kind and he had a gentle way of speaking, despite his sharp eyes and deep voice. To add to this, Mr Kim's new-found nickname for him- 'little one', made Him flustered and shy. It made him feel small and soft.

He unlocked the front door and stepped outside, the warm summer's morning making him smile softly as he locked the door, putting his keys in his pocket.

He knew driving would only hurt his already sore tummy, since it required sitting down with a seatbelt, so with a deep breathe and soft whimper, he began his Fifteen minuet walk to the cafe.

----