fifty two.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐱.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿, 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺; 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿, 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺; 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨-

"Come on, Sweetheart." Taehyung breathed as he threw his head back Against the top of the couch, tugging his fingers through the younger's hair. "I know You can do better then this. Loosen up your Jaw for me, love."

Jungkook looked up from where he sat perched between the older man's thighs on the living room floor, his eyes teary, knees hurting and lips swollen. He whimpered pathetically as he relaxed his Jaw, making no effort to protest when Taehyung began to thrust into his mouth, holding the back of his head in place by his hair.

Hot chocolates long forgotten; the two men couldn't resist eachother for long once The Therapist had gotten home from work that afternoon -having wasted no time in indulging in The Sinful act mere minutes after putting a movie on. Perhaps it was the fact that they hadn't had Any Sexual activity for a while, or maybe it was because they got so lost into eachother with little effort.

Jungkook gagged and choked around the girth of the older man's cock, drool spilling profusely from the corners of his lips as his mouth was stuffed full, throat being used by his boyfriend in a way that made him feel so good. Each Moan The elder man let out, made the warm coil in Jungkook's lower abdomen get hotter and hotter.

Taehyung groaned and breathed out shaky curses, his fingers pulling tightly on Jungkook's hair as he pulled the boy's head away to deny his orgasm. Jungkook whined, trying to go back in for another taste once again, mouth wide open and awaiting eagerly; only to whimper as Taehyung pushed his head away gently and tucked his cock back into his pants. Jungkook was about to protest, but fell dumb and quiet when he was lifted into Taehyung's lap and shushed. 

"I don't want to cum yet, darling. We have all night, So Don't pout, Okay?" Taehyung gently wiped precum and drool from Jungkook's chin with his thumb, smoothing his hand through the boy's messy hair. "Look at you, Sweetheart. You're so pretty."