thirty nine.

"𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝘂𝗵, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱, (𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻)

"𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝘂𝗵, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱, (𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻)."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

When Jungkook had finished tidying his room, he had decided to stay there, knowing That Taehyung was still disappointed in him for his previous behaviour. For He had not only ignored the man, but he had also bitten him, too. He was very much aware that he deserved his punishment. He'd hurt His Boyfriend.

This wasn't even the first time, Either. He'd thrown things at the man before, and now, he'd bitten him.

About three hours had passed, and it was now nearing towards the evening. In those three hours, The teen had reflected and calmed down, and was ready to come out and apologise for his behaviour.

As he sat up, The Warm aroma of cooking from downstairs filled the teen's nose, inevitably making him stand up, chew on his sweater sleeve and quietly leave his room, following his nose as he walked downstairs, and into the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen, the teen hid behind the doorway, his face stained with tears and hair messy as he saw Taehyung, the man humming as he stirred a pot on the stove. Chewing his sweater sleeve nervously, Jungkook tiptoed towards his boyfriend, biting his lip as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around his middle.

"Taehyungie?"

"Hey, Little One." The Therapist smiled, putting the spatula down to turn around, pulling the teen into his chest. "Oh baby," he furrowed his brows, a soft crease forming on his forehead as he stroked the boy's cheekbones with his thumb. "Have you been crying again? You've been in your room since earlier... You didn't have to stay there."

Jungkook puckered his lips, whimpering as the man doted on him, caressing his cheeks so gently, always gentle no matter how badly he behaved. "You were mad at me, Mr Kim. I hurt you a-and Stuff."

Taehyung, endeared by Jungkook calling him so formally, leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead "Sweetheart, I'm fine. Your little bunny teeth can't hurt me," he smiled weakly, wiping the teen's under eyes affectionately. "But We do need to work on your tantrums. I can't have you getting violent on me, Okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook hummed, pecking his boyfriend's collarbone Shyly, rubbing his nose against the skin softly. "How will You help me?"

"Wait and see, okay?" The man pulled away, booping his little one's nose before going back to the cooking. "Now, No more tears over this, okay? I'm not mad at you."