six.

"𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱-

About Fifteen Minutes of walking later, Entering the Moonchild cafe -which was one of Jungkook's most favourite places in the world, made a soft smile of relief form across the tired boy's lips.

The soft jingle of the door made Jin look up from the counter display and smile at the boy. "Good morning, Kook." Jungkook smiled back as He made his way towards the employee break room to get ready for his shift, wincing slightly as his stomach hurt.

"Good morning, J-Jinnie Hyung."

Jin noticed his slight limp and frowned slightly, standing up straight with furrowed brows. "Are You alright?"

Jungkook nodded, flashing him a smile as he walked towards the backroom. "I Tripped over.. You know how messy bedroom is," he smiled weakly, hoping the elder would believe his lie. "I'm fine, really!"

Jin nodded with an uncertain expression. "Okay..Just be careful."

Jungkook bit his lip with a nod as He bid a good morning to Namjoon, who was helping Jin by the counter to get things ready, with a polite smile and pushed open the backroom door before disappearing inside.

He dropped his bag on the side cabinet and let his smile drop, a shaky exhale leaving him with a wince, as he hesitantly placed a hand over his stomach while he reached up to grab an apron off the hanging hook. He bit back a Cry as his starting-to-scab wounds stretched at the movement, and bit his bottom lip harshly and carefully tied the apron on himself.

'Only a few hours,' He told himself, shaky hands tying a little bow in his apron. 'Then I can Go and See Jiminie.'

After making sure he was ready, he washed his hands and left the backroom, helping His beloved Hyungs open up for day.

"Thank you for coming." the brunette spoke with a shaky smile, handing the last customer, before his morning break, her pastries and change. "Enjoy your day!"

The woman thanked him with a warm smile and Jungkook gave her a friendly nod before sighing and making his way to the bathroom, his hand coming up to rub the side of his face from exhaustion.

Throughout the day, the pain on his stomach had merely worsened, and the burn of his raw wounds become much more intense -to the point he could barely walk straight. His shirt was rubbing on the wounds, despite the poorly-wrapped bandages that covered them, and He didn't know how long he'd be able to hold out for. His father hadn't aimed for his stomach before. It was mostly his back and legs.