fifty four.

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼, 𝗻𝗼."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫-

"No, Jungie, You have to stay inside the lines." Jungkook frowned, watching in distaste as the child coloured outside the bold black outline. "Like I am, See? you'll ruin it if you don't."

"Okay, Googie." The child made a noise of acknowledgement, little hands adjusting his grip on the coloured pencil. He stuck his tongue out in concentration as he coloured slowly, doing his best to stay in the lines. "L-Like this?"

Jungkook stopped colouring to look at the part that Jungsoo was doing, a smile forming as he nodded proudly. "Yes, Just like that. We need to make sure it's the best picture ever."

"S-So daddy will put it on the fwridge with your picture, googie?" The child grinned, kicking his feet happily as he lay on his tummy, leaning on his elbows to colour. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh, giggling as he watched the boy mumble about making his father the 'best picture ever in the world'.

It was Early afternoon, and The two were just chilling, Hanging out with Yeontan in the living room while Taehyung made some phone calls upstairs. Jungkook had made them both light snacks which were now long gone, And found a colouring book that Taehyung had gotten for him a while back.

It was meant for Jungkook to colour when he was anxious or sad, but He figured Jungsoo would like to do some colouring too. He wasn't sure how to keep children entertained, so he'd hoped that colouring would suffice.

Luckily, Jungsoo seemed to be easy to entertain. Either that, or the child was eager to impress Jungkook.

"Googie, you and daddy lwove eachwother, right?"

Jungkook hummed Absentmindedly, his attention on the colouring. "Yes, Jungie. I love him a lot."

The little boy pouted from the lack of attention, pulling his pencil down to crawl over and plop himself right beside the other. "Googie," He whined, kicking his little legs. "G-Googie.."

Jungkook sighed, putting the coloured pencil down to give the boy his full attention. "Jungie, what is it?"

The child giggled at Jungkook's displeased expression. "Up! Up!" The older rolled his eyes, lifting the child into his lap.