twenty three.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

"𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-

The next morning, Jungkook woke up with a soft groan, hand immediately cupping his temple as he winced loudly. "Fuck..." his eyes landed on a small packet of painkillers and a glass of water on the bed side, and he leaned over to pick them up while Looking away from the bright morning light.

He sat up with a wince, Immediately grabbing his temples to massage them gently, only to hiss slightly as the Pain merely magnified from the touch. He rubbed his eyes with a soft yawn, eyes widening when he felt a wave of nausea hit him full force.

He leaned forward with a cough, gagged a little, and then threw up all down his shirt and the bedsheets. Tears burned his eyes, a loud choked sob leaving him as he puked the Alcohol out of his system, and all over the bedsheet that covered his legs.

He coughed and gagged, weakly sobbing as he wiped his eyes as best as he could. "M-Mr Kim?" He called, voice cracking as his body shook with his hiccups. Though, Silence followed. Usually, the therapist would come in as soon as he called, checking that he's okay. But now, it seemed to run on deaf ears. "Tae.. Taehyungie, P-Please!" He tried weakly, desperation in his voice as he called for the elder.

Why wasn't he coming?

He coughed and gagged, weakly sobbing as the bedroom door was then opened. Mr Kim walked in quickly with clean laundry, about to greet him until he looked up. Once he saw the teen's condition, The man quickly put the clothes down and rushed over to the bed.

"Oh Little One," The Man mumbled, pushing the boy's hair back gently before peeling the bed covers off the boy's Form, using the sheets to wipe the younger's mouth and shirt. "I'm sorry I didn't come quicker," he frowned, his gut churning at the state that the boy was in. "I was downstairs doing the laundry, But I'm here now, Okay? Were You scared?"

Jungkook looked up at him and nodded, lip trembling as he clung to the elder man. "T-Thought you L-Left," he breathed out, body trembling. "I-I called you.. Why didn't you c-come?"

"Darling, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the washing machine and the Dishwasher." The elder explained, frowning. "I thought you'd still be asleep until I came to wake you."

Oh.

Jungkook felt dumb. Here he was, thinking Mr Kim had left him, leaving him to clean up his own messes when in reality, he was just doing house work and couldn't here him from downstairs.

"Now, Come On, Let's get you cleaned up, hm? Hangovers are Nasty, Aren't they?"

Jungkook held onto the older man, allowing himself to be walked out of he bedroom and across the hall, to shower and freshen himself up. He snuggled into Mr Kim's Side, legs trembling as he walked.

Once they entered the bathroom, The elder man had heated up the shower, letting the water run as he wiped the teen's mouth with some tissues, a frown on his face. "You should feel better after your shower." Mr Kim Explained, not looking up to meet The younger's eyes as he focused on cleaning the boy's mouth and chin.

"I don't have work today," his eyes finally flickered up, finally meeting The younger's gaze. "So Just take it easy since you're not feeling well. I'll cook your breakfast while you're showering, but make sure you're not too long."

"Okay." Jungkook mumbled weakly, rubbing his eye as the therapist pulled away, discarding the tissue in the trash. He then watched the man place a couple of towels on the counter, and he sniffled as he began to remove his shirt. "Thank you.."

Mr Kim gently pat the boy's Shoulder at that, offering him a small smile before he walked towards the bathroom door. "Don't be too long in here, Okay?"

Jungkook looked up at him timidly, nodding softly as his cheeks warmed up under the warmth of the man's hand on his shoulder. "M'Kay.."

While In the shower, Jungkook made sure to quickly scrub off the smell of alcohol and sweat from his body, Aswell as his hair because of the sweat that lay in it. He groaned as the warm water ran down his skin, The heat only adding to the blaring pain of his headache. It was the moments like these that he wanted someone by his side to hold him, to Comfort him. And while he didn't have anybody before, he had Mr Kim now.

He wasn't alone anymore.

He looked out of the bathroom window as the water streamed down his body, his eyes widening as he saw broad Mid-Morning daylight. Cursing his own stupid decisions from the night before, He ignored the rapid pounding of the hangover in his skull and quickly stepped out of the shower, being carefully not to slip as he started to quickly dry both himself and his hair off with a towel.

Then, he brushed his teeth and he hastily got changed into some soft grey sweatpants and a matching sweater, and applied some lip gloss to his lips before grabbing his socks, and Rushing out of the bathroom to run downstairs -hoping he hadn't been too long.

When he reached the Kitchen, though, Mr Kim Was nowhere in sight, although his breakfast was still hot on the table, along with a cup of hot chocolate.

He waddled towards the table with tense shoulders, head still aching a little. He sat down, body relaxing as he heard Mr Kim Yawn from the living room.

He was still here.

"How are you feeling now, Sweetheart?" Mr Kim asked gently, looking up from his laptop, moving the device aside as the teen lay his head on his chest. "Is your head still sore?" He combed his fingers through the damp, messy brown locks, smiling softly. "You woke up in quite a state."

Jungkook nodded softly, gently nuzzling the older man's chest. "M' dizzy." He admitted. "M' sorry for being a pain."

The elder hesitantly placed his hand on the boy's upper arm, rubbing soothing circles as he rocked him gently. "Get some more sleep." He said, a slight chuckle leaving him. "You must be feeling like crap, hm? We'll Talk when you wake up. Don't think you are getting off the hook."

Jungkook nodded obediently, his lashes fluttering as he slowly lost his consciousness against the firm shoulder of his therapist, inhaling the now familiar scent that made his heart beat faster.

But Little Did Jungkook know, that He was starting to get a little too dependent, he was starting to like his Therapist A little too much.

And he shouldn't.

————
————

Tae is aware of Jungkook's developing feelings for him, yet he's remaining oblivious.
He is treating Jungkook exactly the same, handling him with the same upmost care and gentleness, since any sudden change would harm the already extremely fragile Jungkook.

Thoughts?

-TaesThickThighs