fifty.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗲 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗲 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-

"I Can't Believe It's been half a year since we met." Jungkook spoke, his face hidden In Taehyung's clothed crotch as he kneeled on the floor between the man's legs, The Therapist combing through his hair with his fingers as he typed on his laptop. "I feel Old."

Taehyung looked down at him lovingly, tugging the boy's hair so his head lifted and their eyes met. "Little One, If You're old, then what am I, huh?"

Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft red and he mumbled, dropping his head back into the elder man's crotch. Jungsoo was asleep in bed by now, It being half 9 at night. The child had stubbornly decided to sleep in his father's bed since he missed him so much.

And, because he wanted his 'daddy and googie hugs.'

The elder looked down at his boyfriend, lips twitched up slightly in the corners as Jungkook gripped his thighs, merely nuzzling into his crotch while Taehyung played with the boy's hair. Although he position was a bit scandalous, It was nothing dirty. Jungkook was only snuggling into his boyfriend while he worked.

"Your not old. You're Mature." Jungkook spoke, pecking the elder man's thigh over his pants before nuzzling with his cheek. "And I Like that."

"Darling, I'm Nearly 32." Taehyung mused, putting his laptop aside to gently pull the sleepy younger up from the floor and into his lap. "That's nearly twice your age."

Jungkook smiled cheekily, looking up at his boyfriend. He giggled, kissing his lips again, eyes crinkling with joy as Taehyung pecked him back in return. "I love you so much."

"And I love you more. My love for you is double yours for me."

"Nuh Uh." Jungkook shook his head, cupping Taehyung's Jaw, the hairless skin making him smile when there was no trace of a stubble. "Not possible. What's Mine Is Mine and What's yours is also mine. You are mine, and I am yours, which means Therefore, I love you more, Mr Kim."

"Look at you being all smart." Taehyung chuckled, gently pushing the boy's hair back lovingly to squeeze his cheek Affectionately. "My beautiful little Star."

Jungkook giggled, cheeks now red. He loved how Gentle Taehyung was with him. He Yawned, relaxing in the man's hold. "I'll always be Your little star." He mumbled, eyes starting to flutter as sleep creeped up on him. "I love you."