twelve.

"𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞-

By the time they set foot in the Therapist's home, Jungkook's tears had now reduced to soft sniffles and hiccups. Jungkook was dragging two suitcases through the front door with a backpack on his back, Mr Kim following behind with the remaining.

The Older man noticed the teen's sudden Silence, But he was glad to have been able to sooth his tears in the car drive. "Little One," He called once he closed the front door, making Jungkook startle slightly. The boy put the bags he was carrying down and turned around.

"Mr Kim?"

Taehyung Frowned slightly, putting the last few bags down before gently grabbing the younger's hand. "Come On. Let's make you a hot chocolate, Okay? I'll get your bags in your room and then we'll get you settled in."

Jungkook nodded softly, allowing himself to be guided into the kitchen, where he took a seat at the kitchen counter. "M' sad, Mr Kim." He placed his palms on the cold marble, looking up at his Therapist with a sad pout. "I-I Know He doesn't love me but.."

"I know, Sweetheart." The older man replied, sighing deeply to himself as he placed a mug on the counter. "But It'll pass." He looked over his shoulder with a soft smile. "It will only get better from here."

Jungkook's eyes lit up slightly, a small, shy smile curling onto his lips as he watched the Man make Hot chocolate. "It will?"

Taehyung nodded, endeared by the troubled boy's such innocence. "It will." He confirmed, not looking up from what he was doing. "It'll take some time, but It'll be worth it. You're a bright kid, Jungkook. It'll be alright."

Jungkook nodded, seemingly taking in what the Therapist said. He listened and took Mr Kim's words in well, knowing the man was wise and intelligent. He sighed, rubbing his eyes as Taehyung placed the mug of steaming hot chocolate infront of him.

"Here Drink this, Little One. I'll take your bags to your room, Okay? Let me know when you're hungry and we'll order takeout." Taehyung spoke, his face seemingly neutral, yet his voice soft. "I'll normally be cooking meals for us, but I figured takeout would be more sufficient tonight Since you've got all of your things to unpack." He offered the teen a smile and left the kitchen, leaving the boy to his own thoughts.

While having Jungkook preoccupied with hot chocolate, Taehyung had unpacked some of the boy's things, making sure to hang his clothes in the closet and put his toiletries in the attached bathroom. He left the bags of personal things, knowing the boy would most likely want to go through that stuff himself.

He knew what he was getting into when he offered Jungkook a place with him, but he was prepared. He was a Therapist, and Jungkook was one of his patients. This was a good thing, because the way he saw it, Jungkook was his responsibility now. After making a few adjustments, He could nowmfully keep an eye on the teen, and he could offer him support and help, not only at the office, but at home too.

He was responsible for the teen's health and comfort now. He was responsible for Jungkook.

He'd done up his spare bedroom, making it look nicer. He'd changed the bedsheets and put a few nice pictures on the wall, leaving the room full, yet bare. He wanted Jungkook to make the the room his own. He wanted the teen to express himself.

A soft pitter-patter of Footsteps on the floor made him look up and over at the door, and a small smile graced his lips when Jungkook waddled into the room with a nervous smile. "I-I Thought I'd help?"

Taehyung shook his head with a chuckle as he stood up straight. "Of course. Although, it's really only personal stuff now, I Think. You're clothes are in the closet and drawers, toiletries in the bathroom and empty bags under the bed." He explained. "I figured you'd like to do the rest."

Jungkook nodded with a shy smile, his insides becoming fluttery as the older man smiled. "Thank you, Mr Kim."

"Mr Kim?" The Therapist loosened his tie and hummed, taking a seat on the bed as he looked over at the teen. "Still talking so formally, hm? How cute. Just know, You can call me by my name-"

"M' not Cute!" Jungkook protested, his arms crossing and brows furrowing as he gave the therapist an unimpressed pout. "M' manly."

Taehyung rose a brow, face emotionless as he stared the bunny-looking teen down with a puzzled expression. "Sure. We'll see."

Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft pink and he lowered his head. "We will see, Mr Kim." He quietly huffed, pouting as he looked down at his feet as he shuffled forward into the room. "I, um, Put the mug in the sink s-since I don't know how to work the dishwasher.."

The older man cracked an amused smile at that. "Okay."

Taehyung watched as Jungkook carefully unzipped a suitcase, stuffies spilling out, some landing on the floor, as soon as it was opened. The teen looked up at him with wide eyes, before giggling slightly. "Oops?"

The Therapist just stared, finding the younger to be, undeniably, Adorable. The way his two front teeth resembled those of a bunny, the way his eyes crinkled as he giggled and smiled, The way his button nose would scrunch when he smiled.

Taehyung shook his head, clearing his throat as he stood. He needs to be careful. Jungkook is a Teenager. Given, he is technically an adult since he is 19, over the age of 18, but he was in his early Thirties.

"I'll go and order food. What do you want?" He questioned, watching As Jungkook hugged each of his stuffies before giving them their own space of the bed. The boy looked up and pouted a little.

"Pizza?"

"Sure," Taehyung sighed, scratching his arm. "But It'll be healthy food when I cook for us, Okay? You're not eating Pizza every night."  He stated firmly, recieving a sad nod in return. With that, he left the bedroom, bottom lip between his teeth as he made his way to the kitchen.

----