forty eight.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱; 𝗧𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼 �...

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱; 𝗧𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

A couple of days later, and Today was finally the day.

The day in which Kim Jungsoo would be coming home. After months of being away from his Father, the five year old was finally coming home to stay. From this point on, Jungkook now had another main priority.

"I'm scared, Hyung." Jungkook breathed, trembling slightly as Namjoon caressed his back. "H-He's Only Five, What If I Hurt H-Him? I-I Don't know anything about kids."

Namjoon Smiled softly, his thumb rubbing soft circles into the boy's back as he leaned back in the seat. "Bun, Weren't you excited?" He asked, voice but a soft mumble in the busy cafe. Thank god they were in the booth at the back. "You've always wanted to be a parent-"

"I-I Know, But W-What if i'm not ready?" Jungkook's voice cracked, sniffling as he looked up at the elder. "W-What If I Hurt Jungie? I-I'm not the most stable person, Joonie. I Don't wanna let T-Taehyung down."

"You Have Yeontan, koo." Namjoon wiped the younger's tears, offering a dimpled smile. "He'll protect you and Jungsoo. That's what he's trained to do." He chuckled. "Isn't he?"

Jungkook sniffled, taking Namjoon's words in as he listened carefully. "T-Tannie?"

"And what If You are ready? You'll never know until you try, Bunny." Namjoon continued. "A child is a lot of responsibility. It's not like you'll be alone, either. Taehyung's his father, he's been with the boy since he was born.. He knows the ins and outs of parenthood. Nobody's expecting you to be the perfect parent, okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon patted his head. "But If it comes to it, Tell Him how you feel, Okay?"

Jungkook nodded once more, wiping his eyes as he pressed a peck to Namjoon's cheek. "Okay Joonie hyung." He sniffled, exhaling shakily as a wobbly smile graced his lips. "I'm gonna be the best Co Parent ever."

Legs bouncing in anxiety, Jungkook was now sat on the couch, fingers fidgeting while Yeontan nuzzled his calves, yapping softly as he wagged his tail.

When he came home from the cafe, Taehyung had held him, calming him down and reassuring him that Jungsoo will love him. The elder man had sat him down and wiped his tears, and Gave him that extra boost of confidence that he needed. He was a nervous wreck, But he was now prepared.

"He's going to love you, sweetheart." The Therapist kissed his head, chuckling when Jungkook flinched as the doorbell was heard.

Jungkook gulped, shrinking back into the couch as He watched Taehyung open the front door. As soon as it was opened, His Boyfriend's mother was seen, and a Child's loud squeal filled his ears. Startled by the sound, yeontan took off, darting into the kitchen to escape the loud noise.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Jungsoo screamed, dropping his backpack in the doorway to run straight into Taehyung's awaiting arms, Immediately whining as he nuzzled into the man. "Jungie's Appa!"

Taehyung stood up straight, hugging his son tightly as he swayed him in his arms, basking in the Soft whines and Sniffles that filled his ears. "My Baby Boy." The Therapist breathed, his other hand holding the child's head to his neck. "Appa Missed you so much. Were you good for Granny and Grandpa?"

"Yes!" Jungsoo nodded against his neck, his little fists clutching Onto Taehyung's shirt collar -scared that his father would leave him again. "J-Jungie's a Good Boy, Daddy."

Mrs Kim smiled at the two, her eyes warm as she closed the front door, making her way to the couch to hug A Very obviously nervous Jungkook. The young brunette melted into her arms, biting his lip harshly as she rubbed his back and kissed his head.

Mrs Kim Gently pulled away, Smiling warmly at Jungkook. "How have you been, Jungkook? I know this must be a shock to you."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Jungsoo, the child not letting go of His father's neck as he hid in his arms. "I'm a bit overwhelmed," he mumbled. "B-But Jungie deserves to be with his father."

Taehyung was finally able to put Jungsoo down on his own two feet, the child shying behind his father's legs as he peeked curiously at Jungkook. Jungsoo made a soft, strangled sound in his throat as he tugged on His Father's pants, Pointing at a wide-eyed Jungkook with his stubby little finger. "Appa, Who's that? Next to granny?"

"Remember what I told you," Taehyung gently brushed the boy's hair back, Crouching down to Jungsoo's height to grab his son's little hands. "Baby, You Know That Princes need their Princesses, don't you?"

The child nodded. Of course he knew that. Every Disney prince had to save their princesses from the evil witch.

"Well, Appa hasn't found his princess, Sweetie." Taehyung smiled, caressing the child's chubby cheek lovingly. "Appa's found his Prince."

Jungsoo blinked his big eyes curiously, Looking at Jungkook, Who blushed softly at the child's stare before looking down at his fingers. His mind was racing, and he was nervous for the child's reaction. Most kids didn't understand the concept of same-sex parents. Was Jungsoo that open minded? At such a young age? He was only Five Afterall.

Jungsoo blushed a gentle pink, a shy smile forming as he looked at the pretty male beside his granny. "Appa's prince."

Taehyung chuckled, kissing his Son's chubby cheek before patting his little bum encouragingly. "Go and Give The pretty prince a hug, sweetheart. Jungkookie's very excited to meet you."

Jungsoo hesitantly stepped forward, before shuffling forward, To timidly climb into Jungkook's lap to examine the stranger. "Googie?" He slowly poked The elder's cheek, doe eyes wide and curious. "Appa's Googie?" His cheeks were a soft pink, the tips of his ears turning red as he slowly got comfortable in Jungkook's arms.

"Ah, I think our Jungsoo has a crush on Jungkook." Mrs Kim Smiled with joy, looking at Taehyung. "You're going to have competition, Bear."

Taehyung smiled, endeared as he sat down on the carpet, His legs crossed as Yeontan crawled into his lap. "I think so too."

————

Is this book getting boring? I'm tying to get it finished so I can focus on my new book..

-TaesThickThighs