forty five.

"𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁; 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

"𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁; 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞-

"W-What?" Jungkook stared at his boyfriend, eyes wide and mouth open, tears burning his eyes as he choked out a soft "you're a... what?"

Taehyung rubbed his face, brows creased. "I have a Son, Darling. He's with my parents in Daegu, and he's been there since You moved in." He began, his own voice wavering at the sight of his little one looking so betrayed. "I never thought we would become boyfriends, So I Had him stay with my parents for the time you would stay here since you were a complete stranger at that time.."

Jungkook bit his lip, eyes watering even more. "And n-now?"

"And Now, Of course, you live here permanently. And since we've started dating I've been sorting the arrangements." Taehyung spoke, running a shaky hand through his hair. "He can't live there forever."

This moment could make or break their relationship. He could lose Jungkook's trust. "He couldn't live with my parents anymore, It's been a few months, Koo. I'm his father, He's meant to be with me."

"Y-You... but What about your son's m-mother? Taehyungie, Why did you never tell me before?" Jungkook sniffled, wiping his eyes. "I-Is that why there's a locked bedroom?"

"That's his bedroom, Yes." The elder man spoke, voice just above a whisper. "I didn't want to tell you until I Knew it was the right time.. Bringing a Child into it needed to be done responsibly." He opened his arms, leaning back into the couch as he chewed on his lip anxiously. "Come here, My Love."

"What about his mommy?" Jungkook sniffled, standing up and scrambling over to curl into the man's lap. He wanted reassurance. "I-I don't know what to say.."

"I'm gay... I've always been gay." Taehyung spoke, grimacing as he continued. "His mother got pregnant because my drink was spiked at a work party five years ago. I wouldn't have Sex with a Woman if I Had any control over my actions, Baby. I'm not remotely interested in women. It wasn't consensual."

Jungkook's eyes teared up even more, his heart dropping. "Y-You were Drugged?"

Taehyung wiped the boy's tears his thumb. "I was, little one. As soon as she gave birth, she dropped Jungsoo off on my doorstep. She didn't want him, but she didn't want an abortion, either." He explained, tone bitter. "She never told me she was pregnant, even though she had sex with me, Knowing Fully well that I was drugged and half awake. She was completely sober. I didn't feel anything."