forty nine.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞-

It had now been a couple of days since Kim Junsoo came home, and so far, things had been going well for the three. Jungkook had been very careful, been very gentle as to not scare or fend off The child, and Jungsoo had been doing his best to act upon his little crush for Him, Always wanting 'googie's' attention.

He'd shown Jungkook a tour of his bedroom, and introduced him to all of his toys, Hoping to impress.

As for Taehyung, well, He had been endlessly amused with how shy his usually loud son was around Jungkook. He also adored how Gentle his boyfriend was with his child. Jungkook had come so far, done so well with both therapy and Healing, He was glad that the boy was finally at his peak of happiness.

It was refreshing to see.

Smiling softly while humming to himself, Jungkook placed Three plates containing Pancakes on the table, his and Taehyung's tea, aswell as filling Jungsoo's favourite cup with orange juice. While he was making breakfast for the three of them, Taehyung was making sure Jungsoo was ready for the day ahead.

He had promised to Do whatever Jungsoo wanted, since the child was upset about being away from him for so long.

He owed his Son that much at least, he knew that.

He Felt Guilty for keeping the boy away for months on end. And to atone for that, He would suck up to His son for as long as needed for Jungsoo to forgive him completely.

"Breakfast is ready!" Jungkook Called, washing his hands, flinching when Loud Laughs and squeals suddenly filled the kitchen. "What-" He quickly turned around, lips forming a grin as Jungsoo ran in and climbed onto his chair, Squealing when His Father Chased him.

"G-Good mworning, Googie.." Jungsoo's voice got quieter, cheeks a soft pink as he gave a shy smile at the elder, his attention away from Taehyung. "I dwreamed about you." Jungkook cooed, gently patting the boy's head as he sat down in his chair, Taehyung sitting down beside Him.

"Good morning Jungie." Jungkook smiled, eyes crinkling. "You had a dream about me?"

Jungsoo nodded, little hands picking up his favourite sippy cup. "Uh Huh! Tannie Was in it too, and Daddy was!"