fifty three.

"𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝗡𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"My love," Taehyung whispered, voice Husky from sleep, his fingers combing lovingly through the thick brown locks of his sleeping boyfriend. "Sweetheart, we gotta Wake up, Jungsoo will be home soon."

Jungkook rolled over with a sleepy groan, mumbling incoherently as he snuggled into the man's side, sniffing Taehyung's scent. "Later, Hyungie."

"Darling," Taehyung chuckled as the younger kissed his shoulder sleepily. "You must be sore, hm? I Suppose you can sleep for Just a bit longer."

He really adores the boy in his arms, the young brunette with a difficult life. Flaws and all, He was so lucky to call Jeon Jungkook His Boyfriend. "You can sleep in, but I need to get up." He gently released himself from the younger's arms, with a bit of a struggle against Jungkook's strength. "I'll make breakfast, but you have to get up after, okay?"

"M'kay...." Jungkook nodded into Taehyung's pillow, smiling into the soft material as Taehyung's scent invaded his senses. He lifted his head and puckered his lips. "Gimme a Kiss, please."

The elder man rolled his eyes playfully, leaning down to kiss the younger's lips. As he pulled away, though, Jungkook pulled him in for another, morning breath be damned as he deepened it. When Jungkook pulled away, he gave a lazy grin, pecking the man's nose. "Mmhh, You can go now."

Taehyung smiled slightly as he stood up and threw on a random discarded shirt -which was most likely Jungkook's, some loose pyjamas pants and slippers. "Sleep for a little longer, sweetheart." He leaned forward, gently brushing his fingers through the younger male's hair Affectionately before making his way out of the room. "I'll come and wake you when I've finished making breakfast."

Jungkook smiled at the light touch, his eyes now closed and still half asleep. "Okay.., Tell Tannie That I love him."

Still slightly disheveled from his slumber, Taehyung smiled to himself, taking one last look at his boyfriend's form, before gently closing the door behind him.

He made his way downstairs, opening all the curtains and blinds to let the morning sunlight in, and made sure to put fresh food and water in Yeontan's bowl. The puppy in question was curled up in his doggy bed, located in the hallway between the living room and the kitchen.

He yawned, pushing his hair out of his eyes as he began to prepare breakfast. Since Jungsoo was eating at Jimin's place, Taehyung settled on cooking some pancakes and fruit for him and Jungkook.