forty three.

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐱.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.

"𝗨𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲; 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

"𝗨𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲; 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-

"I-I Want..." Jungkook's mind was racing, speech turning into empty jibberinsh as he felt the older man caress his skin, touch as soft as ever. What did he want Taehyung to do to him? "I... A-Anything, Please, I-"

"Sweetheart, Calm down." The Therapist's touches soft, caresses coming to a halt as he leaned down, hovering his face just above The younger's So they could make direct eye contact. "You're getting over excited." He chuckled. "How about A Blowjob, hm? Simple, but feels good. Are you okay with that?"

Jungkook pouted, before nodding, spreading his legs wider as he wrapped his arms around the elder's neck. He hummed, nosing and kissing along the Therapist's throat, Feeling himself Get harder in his pants as he felt the man's slightly stubbled jaw on his skin. He's always loved how much older and mature the therapist was compared to him. "Okay."

Taehyung lowered himself, resting on his forearms, each placed on the bed beside the younger's head, and dipped his head to connect their lips into a deep, Slow kiss, filled with tongue, and soft Moans.

Jungkook bucked his hips upwards as their tongues danced, whining against the therapist's lips, fingers squeezing his shoulders in a pathetic way of gaining some kind of leverage.

Taehyung, getting the message, slowly pulled away, rubbing his thumb over the younger's bottom lip Affectionately.

"You're so Beautiful like this." His voice was just above a whisper, dark Eyes tracing over Jungkook's flushed face. "Exposed for me." He curled his fingers into the waistband of Jungkook's sweatpants, looking up with a soft smile. "Can Hyung take your pants off, Little One?"

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook nodded, letting out a shaky exhale as he relaxed into the bed, his head falling back into Taehyung's pillow as he looked at the ceiling. "Go Ahead.."

"Watch me, Darling." The Therapist instructed, slowly pulling the soft grey sweats from Jungkook's legs. "You need to watch me, or else I'll stop, Okay?" The younger Immediately looked down at him, whimpering as he felt Taehyung's hands slowly rid him of his sweatpants, his Hardened Bulge straining his boxers.