eight.

"𝗔 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗔 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁

"𝗔 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗔 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

Jungkook remained curled up His Father's couch that resided in his office, the older man sitting at his desk. Mr Jeon spared his son a glance, sighing as he put his pen down.

"Jungkook."

The 19 Year Old Looked up instantly, giving his Father his full attention. "Daddy?"

"Come here, Jungkook."

Jungkook sat up with a soft hiss, hesitantly walking over to his father. The man gestured him to sit in the empty chair, And Jungkook quickly obeyed. "A-Are you going to hurt me again, daddy? P-Please don't... My Tummy hasn't healed yet."

"I will not." The older man rolled his eyes with a deep sigh of irritation. "But It's about time we have this talk." He became serious, making the brunette gulp as he lowered his gaze. "You're Nearly 20 Years Old. You need to find your own place soon, Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widen, his head shooting up to look at his father in shock. "W-What? But I like living with you.."

"Jungkook." Mr Jeon Frowned. "I've done my part of raising you. You are now a 19 year old. I'm not responsible for you anymore." He placed Jungkook's phone, which he confiscated the night prior, On the desk and crossed his arms. "I Will Buy you whatever house you want. I will Put money in your account every week. But You cannot live here anymore."

"Y-You're kicking me out?"

"I am."

Jungkook shook his head, covering his ears as he squeezed his eyes shut. "No, daddy please! I don't want to be alone..."

"Start looking for your own place, Jungkook." The old man cut him off. "Let me know when you have found it. Until then, stay Out of my sight."

Jungkook just dropped his hands from his head, opening his eyes as he looked at his father.

"B-But I Love You, Daddy.. don't you love me?" His voice cracked, tears burning his eyes. "Even just a l-little?"

Mr Jeon Studied the teenager's face, scoffing at The heartbroken expression on Jungkook's face. He hated the way he looked like his mother. He hated the reminder that she left him with their mess of a son.