thirty eight.

"𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 (𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻) 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

"𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 (𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗻) 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and rolled over, laying on His sleeping boyfriend's chest, chin propped up as he smiled down at Taehyung's sleeping face. They were still sticky and gross from the night before, their naked bodies pressed together, and the smell of sex and sweat making him scrunch his nose, but he didn't mind. It felt unreal, The fact that This handsome man, this mature, Caring man was all his.

Not caring about his morning breath, He gently blew, giggling as Taehyung's eye lashes flutter, the man grunting as he rolled over, arm wrapping around Jungkook's waist as he now lay on The teen's body, their positions reversed.

"Little one, go back to sleep." The man grumbled sleepily, relaxing once more as soft, even breaths left him. "S' early."

Jungkook yelped, wincing as his lower half ached at the sudden movement, his hands quickly Tangling in The elder man's hair. "Taehyungie," he breathed, lips twitching up as Taehyung's breath hit his neck, snuggling his nose into the man's dark, slightly curly hair.

The half-asleep man hummed, pressing soft, open mouthed kisses to Jungkook's neck. "Darling," he mumbled back, his thumb rubbing soft circles into his boyfriend's bare hip. He yawned, lifting his head up to kiss the boy's lips softly. "Are You hurting anywhere?"

"N-Not really.." Jungkook mumbled with a soft blush, running his finger's through Taehyung's hair as the elder looked down at him, scrunching his nose when his fingers got stuck in small tangles from sleep. "You were really gentle with me.."

Taehyung hummed, sitting up as he stifled another yawn. "We need to strip the sheets and shower, darling."

"No." Jungkook whined, pulling the man back ontop of him. "Wanna snuggle more, Mr Kim."

"No?" Taehyung rose a brow, lips threatening to curl into a smile as he tickled the teen's waist. "No?" He chuckled when Jungkook bucked frantically in response to his tickles. The teen squealed, laughing loudly as he struggled, kicking the sheets off their naked bodies as he twisted and turned, desperately trying to get The tickles to stop.

"Taehyung!" He yelled out, lips stretched into a wide smile as he laughed loudly, thrashing like a crazy man. "P-Please stop!"

The elder chuckled, stopping his tickle attack to lift lthe teen into his arms, sitting him on his lap. Jungkook sighed in content, loving how The Therapist's bare skin felt against his. Looking down between their bodies, he noticed that There were dark purple hickeys littering his chest, and probably his neck aswell, the same marks on Taehyung's neck too.