forty four.

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀; 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗼𝗵

"𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀; 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗼𝗵."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Taehyungie! Can Tannie eat some of my ice cream?" Jungkook called out, holding the tub of Ben & Jerry's away from Yeontan's eager paws and nose. "He really wants it!"

"Darling, Puppies Aren't supposed to eat Ice cream, Especially one that's loaded with chocolate." The Therapist chuckled, looking up from his laptop as he pushed his glasses up so he could rub his eyes. "Besides, I bought that for you. Tannie's got his own treats."

"Oh.." Jungkook pouted, booping his own nose with The puppy's. "Sorry Tannie. Mr Kim Is very smart and says Ice cream's bad for puppies. Maybe you can have some another day."

Yeontan yapped, licking The boy's nose before jumping out of Jungkook's lap, prodding out of the living room in perhaps search of his own food bowl that was in the kitchen.

Taehyung watched on fondly, closing his laptop, as he reached forward to grab his steaming cup of Tea. "You're so cute."

Jungkook looked over, spoon in his mouth as his cheeks dusted a soft pink. He slowly removed the spoon, licking his lips before smiling sweetly in response. "Do you want some ice cream, Mr Kim?" His voice was innocent, but the subtle ghost of a smirk on his lips indicated something else. "It's really good. Thick, creamy-"

"I Don't doubt it, sweetheart." The elder hummed, tilting his head, a slight smirk of his own forming as he rose a brow at his boyfriend. "But No thanks." 

Jungkook pouted, flopping back into his seat. "Fine... Your loss, though." He spooned another mouthful of ice cream into his mouth, giving an exaggerated, loud and whiny moan, eyes fluttering shut as he arched his back. "Oh Mr Kim, Are you sure you don't want it? It's so good!you could lick it off-"

"I'm quite sure. It's all yours, Darling." The elder man's lips twitched up, gaze never moving from his laptop. He knew exactly what The younger was doing. "I'm glad you like it so much."

Jungkook huffed in defeat, putting the now empty ice cream tub and spoon on the coffee table as he looked over his his boyfriend. "You're such a boring old man."

"That's Nice." The Therapist replied, absentmindedly as he typed away. He suddenly stopped, looking up at the brunette with a raised brow. "If I'm so Old and boring then I guess That means I can't fu-"

"W-Wait, I'm only Joking, I swear!" Jungkook choked out, eyes wide -pleading. "Really!"

"Sure, sweetheart."

"Taehyungie, Can We go shopping later?" Jungkook suddenly spoke, lifting his head from the arm of the couch to look over at the elder. "Please? I wanna buy Tannie a warm bed and some pretty toys. He's our baby, we need to spoil him."

The elder man chuckled at his boyfriend. "Sure, my love." As soon as the words left his lips, his phone began to ring, and Jungkook pouted as he watched Taehyung look at the Caller ID And stand up from his seat.

"Who is-"

"I'll back in a few minutes, sweetheart."

Jungkook frowned at the tone, sitting up. He knows he shouldn't eavesdrop; but he was curious... And, Taehyung didn't seem to want to tell him who called. He quietly stood up, shuffling towards the living room door. He could hear The elder talking in the kitchen, but when he heard the next words, his heart stopped, sinking in his chest as his grip on the door handle loosened.

"I Miss you too, Baby. You know I've been busy for the last couple of months but I'll see you soon, Okay? I promise. I just need to sort a few things out."

Baby?

Jungkook gulped, biting his lips as his eyes burned and watered. Who was The older man calling Baby? Who does he miss so much? He wouldn't.. Cheat, would he? He and Taehyung had only been dating for a couples of weeks, and boyfriends for a few days. 

Mr Kim didn't seem like a man who would cheat, though. The man was in his early thirties, obviously settling down with his life.

He heard Taehyung coo before hanging up, sighing as he walked towards the kitchen doorway. Jungkook's eyes widen, and he scrambled back onto the couch, not knowing who to say, or what to do.

He obviously wasn't meant to hear that phone call. Taehyung had left the room to answer it, silently telling Jungkook to stay put.

He looked up when Taehyung sat down in his seat, an unreadable expression on his face. Jungkook frowned, curling up as he aimed his attention Towards the TV. This wasn't even the first Time Taehyung had left the room for a phone call; And he wasn't sure how he felt about what he heard.

Should He ask?

But then he'd know that I was eavesdropping.

"Little One?" the elder called curiously, eyebrow raised as he looked at the younger. "Are you alright?"

Jungkook flinched, quickly nodding, not once removing his gaze from The TV. "Y-Yeah, Of Course."

The therapist stared at his boyfriend, his eyes squinting. He knew Jungkook was lying. "Baby, why-"

"W-Who called You?" Jungkook mumbled, eyes lowering as he leaned back into the couch, seemingly trying to shrink and hide. "I-I Heard you talk to them, a-and...I-I Know it's rude to eavesdrop but you called them baby, and-"

"Oh, darling." Taehyung sighed dryly, leaning back into the couch with an unreadable expression. "I... haven't been entirely honest with you." Taehyung spoke, rubbing his temples. "I never told you because we started off purely as Patient and Therapist, and I needed to be sure it was the right time, sweetheart." He sat up, biting his lip as he looked directly at Jungkook's worried face. "I don't mix personal with professional, you know that.. I didn't.. I didnt know we'd end up dating, Sweetheart. You're so young, too-"

"You're scaring me." Jungkook whimpered, eyes tearing up. "W-What's so serious that you couldn't tell m-me? W-What are you h-hiding?"

"Little One, Please let me-"

"T-Tell me what?" Jungkook urged, the first sob leaving him. It was too much; hearing the phone call, Taehyung having kept a secret from him after all this time. Didn't The elder man trust him? "T-Taehyung?"

"I'm a Father. I Have a 5 Year old Son, Darling."

————

Lol Tae has a whole ass secret kid💀

-TaesThickThighs