Chapter 263: The Tobias Household

Magsimula sa umpisa

Especially when Yuna was acting so adorable and innocent like a little rabbit pining for his attention. Each time she beamed a bright smile at him with such sparkly eyes, an arrow of quilt strikes his conscience, making him feel bad about his impure and corrupted thoughts. He felt tainted.

'Haha... I wonder how long I'll last...' [Grey]

Grey couldn't even laugh as he wanted to. There was only concern in his eyes as he thought about their future. His desires will only continue to grow and so will Yuna's adorableness. He was stuck in a rock and a hard place.

"Ah, right. I wonder if Iris is done unpacking. We should go help her." [Grey]

"Grey, don't change the topic! I want more attention!" [Yuna]

"Sure, sure. After we're done helping Iris out, that is." [Grey]

"Ehh... But I want it now..." [Yuna]

Yup. It was really dangerous. Thankfully, Grey managed to keep himself, or rather, his desires, under control. He simply decided to fill his mind with thoughts about blacksmithing and enchanting, not thinking of how cute Yuna was acting.

The doors were soon opened and as soon as they stepped foot in the corridors, Yuna quickly changed her attitude into a more collected one. After all, acting all spoiled and clingy in public was still too embarrassing. A treat for Grey, and Grey only.

Knock Knock Knock

"Iris, it's us. Can we come inside?" [Grey]

"Y-Yes! Wait a moment, please." [Iris]

Just a couple steps away and they finally arrived in front of the doors of Iris' room. A couple knocks echoed, soon followed by the sound of footsteps. Soon, a subtle clack echoed as they were let inside her room, Iris welcoming them warmly.

And even worse than they expected, Iris' room was quite a mess. The luggage was all over the floor and clothes and dresses all over the bed. It was the total opposite of Iris' tidy and beautiful contour. It was quite chaotic.

"A-Ah, s-sorry for the mess! I-I will clean this up shortly." [Iris]

After all, it is Iris's first time traveling without servants, so she was quite inexperienced with unpacking things. Though she managed at Grey and Yuna's house just yesterday, it was only because she only unpacked a couple things. Now is completely different.

At first, Iris was enthusiastic as she started taking out her luggage from her storage ring, and she fared well in the first half. But as soon as she opened all the luggage, it was only then did she realize how much she brought. Things quickly got out of hand.

"Hmm... So our princess also has this side of her, huh..." [Grey]

"Fufufu! You're so cute, Iris~! Here, let me give you a hug." [Yuna]

"Uuu... Please stop teasing me... It's embarrassing..." [Iris]

It was really quite surprising. Grey and Yuna had already expected Iris would find herself in a little bit of a pinch, but they never knew she would be worse than Julius. Seeing a gap in her usual image only served to make her even more adorable.

"Well, we can't just leave these things be, can we now? Let's get all of these sorted out, shall we?" [Grey]

"S-Sorry for troubling you both..." [Iris]

"Fufufu! Don't be so down, Iris. You can always rely on us on things like this. Rather, we'd love it if you do. Call us next time, okay?" [Yuna]

"Y-Yes! I will rely on you next time!" [Iris]