Chapter 254: Picture Perfect Beinenstich!

"Mnn~! Grey and Yuna's sweets really are the best!" [Vanessa]

A short and sweet squeal echoed in the air, a large smile blooming ever so brightly. A flood of sweetness exploded in the lady's mouth, her expressions blooming more and more radiant with the passing of time, sweets really are the best.

And it may be due to exhaustion from raising Antoinette for three whole weeks, but both Vanessa and Ranzel have been wolfing down sweets one after another. A whole mountain of cups and plates have formed atop the white table.

"Dear, have a taste of this as well." [Ranzel]

"Okay~!" [Vanessa]

Additionally, as the two were a married couple, the atmosphere in the room was sickeningly sweet. They didn't even care that Grey and Yuna were there, flirting so openly as they fed desserts to one another.

"Mmn~! So good! I could eat these all day!" [Vanessa]

"Right? It's got a smooth and creamy texture as well. I think this would be famous with the other nobles." [Ranzel]

"Oh! That's it! Why don't you open a confectionery, Grey, Yuna?" [Vanessa]

And one way or another, they arrived at the topic of opening a shop which sells all kinds of sweets and treats. Grey and Yuna's hands stopped moving as they were both put into deep thought.

It wasn't the first time they were asked to open a shop of some kind. In fact, not just a confectionery, but a restaurant and a magic tools shop were also suggested by many of their acquaintances, but with their lives already as it is, they don't see much need of doing so. They aren't in dire need of money, after all.

Though Grey has experienced being an office worker before, he isn't really one who specializes in running a business. And especially so with Yuna who grew up in a small and hidden village back in the forest. It was not their fort.

"Hmm... We don't really have any thoughts on doing that for now... I don't think we're ready for that kind of business yet." [Grey]

"Well, It's just a suggestion. There's no need to hurry things." [Ranzel]

"Fufufu! Ranzel's right, but oh! Please tell us when you do decide to, okay? We'll be the first to drop by!" [Vanessa]

"Hahaha. Sure, we'll make sure to invite you." [Grey]

The future was still far and uncertain, but there was no harm in making little promises. Everyone continued enjoying their time together, eating the sweets Grey and Yuna brought until there was little left atop the table.

And as it was still time early in the afternoon, somewhere along the line, the chefs brought in a delightful meal for everyone to enjoy, wonderful dishes brought in one after another. The time for eating has yet to finish.

It was just as one would expect from the chefs of a noble household. Each and every single one of the dishes prepared was top-tier in display, smell, taste, and texture. It all just melts in their mouths, flavors exploding all over.

"Oh, right... Before I forget... I actually have something to give you, Big Sis Vanessa, Mister Ranzel..." [Grey]

Just as they almost finished their late lunch, a sudden thought popped up on Grey's mind and his spoon and fork soon stopped moving. He then wiped his hands clean and grabbed a small object from his "Inventory".

It was a small and delicate object, a crystal clear leans on the front and a number of buttons all over it. Of course, it was none other than the camera, and it was not the same from before. Now, it was an improved version with zoom, night mode, and flash adjustment feature. The second edition!