Chapter 232: The Grand Feast

"Just one more... Please~?" [Yuna]

"No! And that's final!" [Grey]

Strong and resolute, such was the expression painted on Grey's face as he replied to Yuna's pleas. The latter tried to appeal with puppy eyes, but it was all for naught for Grey wouldn't budge on the matter.

What might the matter one might ask? Well, it's about the magic plant cavern and Yuna's extreme tendency to collect anything and everything she fancies until all that's left there is barely able to sustain the area. Such was the matter.

'Haah... Just how did it come to this...' [Grey]

Grey couldn't even begin to explain what he was feeling. He just took his eyes off Yuna for a quick moment to talk with Marika, but the moment he turned around, Yuna had already gathered hundreds upon hundreds of magic plants with very excited and sparkling eyes.

Thankfully, he managed to stop the over excited Yuna. Still, even when the number of magic plants were still in the couple thousands, more than half of the whole trove was cleared. Yuna was nothing less than a menace, still wearing an innocent expression on her face, slightly crestfallen.

"Yuna, didn't you just promise that you'll practice moderation? What's this then? This is the opposite of moderation." [Grey]

"But... They're just too beautiful. I couldn't help it. And... Couldn't we just use plant magic to stimulate their growth?" [Yuna]

"Well, we could... But it's not that simple. It's much more difficult than with normal plants. Growing them would take months, even years." [Grey]

There was no flaw in Grey's words. Though they could still speed up the growth and fertilization process of magic plants, them possessing attributes and mana makes things rather tricky. Even Grey and Yuna would find it a little troublesome.

Well, it wouldn't really matter if it's just a single plant. The problem was that Yuna pocked thousands. Replenishing such an amount would be an exhausting process. It was fortunate that the Chiefdom had no use of them, otherwise, they would have been in so much trouble.

Thankfully, Grey managed to stop Yuna before it was too late. A little stimulation with magic and they would be ready to harvest again after a few months. It truly was lucky that he had a massive mana pool.

"Uuu... Sorry..." [Yuna]

"It's alright. As long as you understand." [Grey]

Said Grey, patting Yuna's head. One moment Yuna promises her something, the next moment she breaks it subconsciously, then Grey scolds her, and lastly, he forgives her. It was a never-ending process which only shows how much he spoiled her rotten.

Well, thankfully, though she acts childish when excited, Yuna only breaks promises when she knows it won't really bring harm to anyone. A surprisingly mature thought from the ever so excited Yuna. She may act spoiled from time to time, but she was still considerate of others.

"Hmm... Should we plant some magic plants in the 'Sanctuary'?" [Grey]

"Ah! That's a good idea! Let's do that!" [Yuna]

"Then, let's plant them on the empty space near our house there. There's still a lot of space so everything should be alright." [Grey]

"Great! Then let's make a pond too while we're at it! Some of these magic plants only grow underwater, after all." [Yuna]

"Good call, but how big should we make it...." [Grey]

And there he goes again, finding compromises for Yuna when he just scolded her. Seriously, there is just so much a person could do when they're in love. He really was a fool for her, spoiling her subconsciously.