Chapter 346: A Better Sanctuary

The leaves were green and yellow, some plucked by the wind and gliding down as they fell towards the cold and wet ground. The blade of grass greeted them, rustling along the whims of the fresh breeze passing by the place.

Sunlight was neither too bright nor too hot, the white and gray clouds drifting in the ever so blue and eternal sky. They casted light shadows on verdant plains, a splash of color dropped in the everlasting horizon, life blooming everywhere.

Suddenly, a massive shadow darted across the viridescent scenery, a platinum glint gleaming across the fields as the sunlight reflected on such beautiful scales, eyes and crystals brown as the earth burning with flare.

BOOOOMMMM RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE

The platinum figure made her descent and the ground shattered before her. Massive plates of soil and rocks spring off of nowhere, shattering the once verdant plains as far as the eyes can see, a flood of earth rushing uncontrollably.

The waves of brown and gray halted and a deserted land was made extending over the horizon. Hills were formed, mountains were formed, and large crevasses were painted all over the once green canvas.

"Thank you for that, Third Sister. It's my turn now." [Rigel]

Another platinum figure hovered in the air, his eyes a deeper blue than the sky above and blue marks engraved all over his body. He breathed in a storm of mana and the marks glowed bright along his eyes like sapphire.

The winds howled and a sphere of blue gathered in the air, waves of water surging at uncontrollable speed, growing bigger with time as the moisture in the air was sucked away. Soon, a massive lake formed in the sky, swirling with pride.

BOOM FWOOSH WHOOSH GUSH GUSH GUSH

The sphere exploded and a heavy downpour poured towards the ground. The deep crevasses were filled with water, rushing to all nooks and crannies and filling them full. Rivers were formed one after another in the land of brown.

In the depressions located all over the place, water gathered like a basin catching the faucet water. Ponds and lakes were given life, soon overflowing and connecting with the rivers, forming tributaries and creeks all over the place.

The ground shook once again and springs of water burst forth from below. They were much smaller than the ponds and lakes but they weren't any less beautiful. Now, the field has become dark, spots of blue scattered here and there.

"Fufufu! I guess it's my turn then!" [Vega]

Yet another platinum figure made her descent and the ground quaked with vigor once again. She spread her wings and her eyes glowed green like emeralds hit by the rays of the brilliant sun, a smile blossoming on her face.

But it wasn't the only one which blossomed. As the winds blew, seeds of green and brown sprouted all over the place. Blades of grass spread and rushed like a rapid wave and the brown canvas was painted green.

After the weeds and grass, came the flowers. The color of the rainbow bloomed where there wasn't any life, filling the place with personality and making the place much more beautiful than before.

The lakes and rivers weren't spared either, reeds growing on their banks and lily pads popping up in the place along some beautiful algae. There were also cattails and kelp accompanying them along a variety of wonderful flora.

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE

Vega spread her wings once more and up came the trees. The once plain meadows were littered with thick giants reaching out towards the sky and patches of dense forests were formed left and right, painting the mountains and the plains.