Chapter 337: Winter Forest

"Ugh...!" [Grey]

A loud and pained grunt echoed, accompanied by the ringing of explosions. A young man was blasted towards the walls, a crater forming behind him and debris flying in all directions. The cloud of dust cleared up, but the battle was still far from over.

Just as he regained sight, sharp and hasty claws greeted his face. A scarlet shine gleamed and bolted towards the wall, another massive crater forming as Grey barely dodged the attack, his cheeks grazed and blood trickling down his face.

《Judgement: Excalibur!》 [Grey]

Grey clenched his hands and swung it towards the Bloodwing Chromius' flanks, but the latter dodged it with ease, docking downwards and soon waving its claws towards Grey once again, four massive gashes creeping up the walls.

However, the claws didn't reach Grey. He had already disappeared from sight, not a single trace of him behind. There were only dust and rocks, the walls crumbling down and massive chunks of marble and gold falling towards the ground.

It was just like any other day. With his mana reserves now low, Grey had once again escaped from the grasps of death. The Bloodwing Chromius walked away and headed back towards the centerー or so it was going to.

《Northern Wind: Boreas!》 [Grey]

It hasn't even taken a single step and a familiar voice echoed in the air once again, winds whirling into countless spears as they darted towards the unsuspecting enemy. It was all too sudden, a couple dozen piercing its back and boring through its wings.

It turned around with and brandished its claws, destroying all the spears with a single wave of its hands. However, it was its biggest mistake. As soon as it turned around, it left its back unguarded, Grey springing out of nowhere and grabbing the opportunity,

《Pinpoint Tempest: Deathpierce!》 [Grey]

The winds howled with his fist and his cold voice rang in the air. What followed after was a deafening crash, Grey's hands connecting towards the Bloodwing Chromius and blasting its several meters away towards the wall, two echoed following suit.

Grey didn't just stop there. The moment the enemy was still out of balance, he then pounced forward and coiled his fists with the bellowing winds, shockwaves ringing all over the place as he activated his "Bellowing Heavens".

《《Pinpoint Tempest: Deathpierce!》》 [Grey]

Two fists connected one after another, four echoes following it soon after. Holes were bored through the Bloodwing Chromius and chunks of scarlet light were shaved off its body, burying its body deeper into the Labyrinth

WHOOONNNGGGGGGGG WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

Pained shrieks shocked the air and ground and the Bloodwing Chromius lashed out with fury. It flapped its wings and countless feathers fell out, turning into scarlet arrows and bolting towards all directions at breakneck speed.

Grey had no other choice but to retreat, his steps light as a father, using the grace of the wind to hasten his movements, and the blessing of fire and lighting to give him a tremendous boost whenever he needed it.

Yet despite how fast he was going, the Bloodwing Chromius was still faster. The very moment Grey let up from his attacks, it quickly chased after him and brandished its claws, deep gashes left on the ground from the sheer amount of pressure alone.

It missed, but it didn't just end there. It then twisted its body and struck a kick towards Grey's head, followed by a sharp blow towards the chest, and the arrows of radiant light coming from the back, leaving Grey with no time to think.