Chapter 329: A Great Spectacle!

"W-W-What a sudden turn of tides!! In just a single moment, Her Highness had turned the table against His Grace and laid waste on the arena!!" [Konan]

"Who could have seen it coming?! To think that she, who was covered in blood and wounds, could easily crush His Grace without much effort! An unbelievable feat! This is a first, I'll tell you that much, folks!" [Terry]

"It was a duel with a number of twists and turns. But the one who rose to victory was Her Highness! Gladiator Yuna advances to the Grand Finals!" [Konan]

There was confusion and there was disbelief, but such emotions soon turned to a hollering cacophony of excitement the moment Konan's announcement echoed all over the Grand Colosseum, people yelling to the top of their lungs.

They understood little to nothing about what just happened, but they knew full well that Yuna dominated the match. A throne of ice enveloped the arena, a beautiful young lady reigning over it, eyes cold as the piercing chills.

A certain chamber in particular was especially excited. There sat the Royal Family, applauding both Yuna and Elian for their wonderful performance, now in standing ovation after witnessing such an awe-inspiring sight.

"Haha... And here I thought Yuna would lose to Elian... Just as you would expect from the one who defeated me." [Archen]

"Dear, you're putting quite a bit much confidence in yourself. Lady Yuna is simply bright and powerful." [Miranda]

"Sure, sure, let's go with that. Still... She really is a monster..." [Archen]

The King meant no harm in his words, only holding awe and admiration in his heart for the lone young lady standing on the stage. Had she used such a skill against him, he could only shudder at the thought of his own demise. Truly tightening.

His Majesty already accepted how far the gap between his and Yuna's skill was, but it seems that he was far too conceited. It was much wider than he imagined, a massive wall rising before him, soaring towards the heavenly clouds.

He may not be able to reach the fabled pinnacle of swords in this lifetime, at least he could witness someone who held the potential to. The way her swords fluttered in the air was graceful and mystical... Beauty amidst the violence.

"Dear, you're smiling..." [Miranda]

"Hahaha. I'm just looking forward to what the future holds..." [Archen]

The crowd continued to applaud, lauding Yuna's name over and over again. There was no end to the excitement, people talking about what just happened without a break, chatting merrily as if there was no tomorrow.

Soon enough, the medical and repair team headed inside the arena and fixed up all the mess. Yuna helped out in thawing the ice and repairing the stage, also healing her wounds while she was at it. She has become quite dependable.

"Thank you very much, Your Highness. We will now escort His Grace out of the arena. Please enjoy your rest."

"Un. Thank you. I will be taking my leave now." [Yuna]

With everything done and dusted, Yuna then headed back to the stage, the audience still chanting her name. Two figures greeted her by the other side of the arena gates, faces filled with pride and joy as they welcomed the young lady back.

Well, they were happy now, but when Yuna was getting pushed back, they were both pale as can be, looking as if they had seen ghosts. One could only feel the relief and excitement they felt after seeing Yuna turn the tides of the duel.

"Congratulations, Yuna~! I knew you could do it! I knew you could beat Lord Elian! I always believed in you! As expected of my teacher~!" [Lisandra]