Chapter 276: Geldhart Auction!

Black coat, black tie, black slacks, and black shoes. A young man was clad with the darkest of colors, an aura of honor and dignity looming over him. His countenance was like the breezy and starry night, cold yet simply gorgeous, one couldn't easily take their eyes off him.

"Hm? Is something wrong, Yuna?" [Grey]

"A-Ah, no... That's not it... Not at all... It's just that... Grey looked so cool.,, I think my heart stopped for a moment..." [Yuna]

It was super effective, not just to Grey, but to herself as well. Now, both of them were beet red, face burning hot, unable to look each other in the eye. The only thing which could be heard was the sound of heartbeats fluttering in the air.

Well, it's not like Yuna wasn't just as gorgeous. With her white long dress, gloves, and sandals contrasting Grey's attire, she shone like the moon in the night sky, stars sparkling brightly as her dress gleamed and glittered.

"Well, for me... You look even more beautiー No, you're the most beautiful." [Grey]

"Th-Thank you..." [Yuna]

Oh, what sweet young love. They have been dating for almost a year already, but the atmosphere about them only got sweeter and sappier as time ticked. So sweet, in fact, that one could see hearts bouncing here and there, the room turning pink.

"Umm... I think we should go, yeah?" [Grey]

"U-Un... I think so too..." [Yuna]

Thankfully, the idiot couple still had some senseー or rather, they can't handle the atmosphere any longer. The more they stayed in their room, the louder their hearts beat, face flushed as one can be. They were simply too embarrassed.

Quite a bit of flirting later and the two finally exited their room, meeting up with Iris, and soon with the Tobias household outside of the mansion, a pair of luxurious, black carriages awaited them by the path, standing out ever so beautifully.

"So beautiful... Older Sister Yuna and Older Brother Grey are so stunning!" [Violet]

"As expected of the Boss and the Lady Boss! You both look amazing!" [Garret]

"You look dazzling, Your Highnesses." [Gerald]

They were showered with praises as they went by, making them even more flustered than they should be. Thankfully, it wasn't long before they rode the carriages, a merry journey passing by as they chatted their time away.

The night was beautiful, the moon reigning over the sky and the stars decorating it brightly. As gentle moonlight graced the sleeping world, the sound of gallops echoed proudly in the air, colors filling their eyes as they passed by the streets.

But perhaps the most conspicuous of them all was the large mansion looming over by the distance, flashing lights accentuating its presence with dozens upon dozens of carriages lined up before it. A bustling crowd as far as the eyes could see.

"As expected of such a famous auction house... They sure are flashy." [Grey]

"Fufufu! It stands out quite a bit, doesn't it?" [Yuna]

Of course, such a massive and grandiose mansion was none other than the Geldhart Auction House! One of the most popular, if not the most popular, auction houses throughout all of Erdeaー No, in the whole continent!

Just by a quick glance, one could easily count several a few hundred heads heading inside the auction house, each person dressing their best and looking forward to the event before them. Some even had flames of determination in their eyes like warriors heading towards an intense battle.