Chapter 336: Struggles and Excitement

《Icicle Shower!》 [Yuna]

Blue light devoured the Labyrinth and a hail of frost ran rampant. Snowflakes formed midair and slowly condensed into large icicles, blue lances forming all over the place, suspended in the air and their sharp tips pointed downwards.

A silver-haired elf waved her hand and the icicles fell like a shower of stars, blue and white glints sparkling all over the place and pillars of cloud rising towards the air as the icicles ravaged the hall, tearing down each building they came across.

KHIIEEEKKK URRKKKKK GRRUUUUKKKKK

The monsters weren't safe either, their bodies pierced by hundreds of icicles, frost devouring their bodies and spreading like poison. Time ticked and frostbite slowly engulfed their bodies, their movements slowing down quite significantly,

Yuna wasn't finished either. The moment the rain of ice finished, she stretched her legs backwards and crossed her daggers before her. She poured all her strength towards her legs and a sonic boom followed at her wake.

《Vanishing Flash!》 [Yuna]

The young lady faded like a mirage, not a single sound to be heard. There was only a platinum glimmer by the corner of the monsters' eyes, a fountain of red soon opening as their blood gushed forth like a spring of death.

Wounds appeared on the monsters bodies, not a single blur appearing, only pain suddenly gnawing away at them. They all started small, but the wounds only grew bigger with time, their flesh exposed to the harsh waves of Labyrinth.

SHRRIIIEEEKKKKKKK SCREEEAAACHHHHHH KHIEEEKKKKKK

Bellows of pain and agony danced in the air, the once white halls down dyes with red as their blood drenched the ruined ground. Violent winds followed as the monsters rampaged, lashing out their weapons and claws as they ran amok.

Yuna soon appeared once again, mist fading away from her body. The moment they spotted her, the monsters' eyes glowed with rage and they all rushed forth towards her with vigorー or so they wanted to.

However, don't mention running, they couldn't even move their bodies, hundreds of chains and ropes bound to their bodies. They tried to use their strength, but their mana was only sapped away when they did, a curse swallowing them from the inside.

《Thousand Bleeding Streams!》 [Yuna]

There was no time to waste. The moment her enemies were all bound, Yuna then brandished her daggers at insane speeds, riddling the enemies with wounds and letting a shower of blood grace the cold, frozen ground.

She was below them in strength, but with "Bleeding Edge", she was able to make up the difference. The more blood she drew, the greater her strength became, soaring like a free bird until she was on par with her, blades drenched in the enemies' blood.

Each of her strikes were enough to cut diamonds in half, her speed not less than that of the speed of sound, and her daggers targeting the enemies' vital spots. She was a killing machine made for massacre and destruction.

《Death's Grasp!》 [Yuna]

Her daggers sunk to the depths of the abyss and came out like the hands of death. It reached out towards the Minotaur Overlord and graced its neck with its touch. Blood gushed forth as its headless body fell helplessly towards the ground.

With the death of the Minotaur Overlord, the chains and binds were unbound and the others were freed. The Stray of Vengeance rushed towards the young lady and the Arachne of Origin stayed at the back, gathering mana to bring forth ruin.

However, there was no need to panic. Everything was under control...

"What do you think you're doing?!" [Canopus]