💜 194 💜

The guys left the complex about two and a half hours ago, so I'm guessing I've got about a half hour left before they arrive

The guys left the complex about two and a half hours ago, so I'm guessing I've got about a half hour left before they arrive. Rushing the towel over my body, erasing the droplets from my skin. I throw the towel in the hamper when I'm done and walk from the bathroom into my new giant walk in closet. It's not completely filled yet, so I can go on shopping sprees if I feel like it.

First things first, sexy lingerie and I brought a few options from home. The suit I plan on wearing is white with thin black stripes. So the lingerie needs to contrast, so I brought a black, a purple and a red satin set. I quickly try all three and then pick the purple one. The bra has demi cups, my nipples peek just over the rim. The panties are small and barely cover anything. The garter belt finishes the set and I hook the stockings to it.

The suit covers anything essential and leaves a lot to the imagination, and that's exactly what I want. The fedora hat is the last piece of my outfit and I hide all of my hair under it, except for a few stray locks to frame my neck and face.

Back to the bathroom for a little makeup and ten minutes later I have a smokey eye with a little lavender eye shadow. Soft light purple lipgloss and then I'm ready for the show I prepared for the guys. No wait, I need shoes and as I plan to seduce at least one of them, but who knows how many stay after the dance, heels are a must unfortunately. I quickly select white pumps and put them on my feet. I check the time in my bedroom and it's almost time so I make my way down to the dance studio and open the door.

I close the door behind me and then check the sound system, feeling content that it's ready and all I have to do is press play when the time is right. Nerves and butterflies are swirling around my stomach and I realize that this will be the first thing I created for them that they themselves will never learn and dance. I'm using the song Kookie and I created a dance for back at my place and I'm hoping it might be the key to his memories.

I watched them do the scavenger hunt and when Kookie was so distressed I almost connected to him to cheer him up, but then I would have given it away. Otherwise I had so much fun seeing them confused with the clues and objects. And Joonie blushing when he told them about the burrito fiasco, almost had me pee my pants. And he looked so cute blushing because of a night with me, or maybe he blushed because of rolling me into the blanket so tightly I couldn't escape. I don't know and I don't really care why he blushed, it made him cute regardless.

And I'm very curious what Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear, the expression on his face had me clench emptiness in such a delicious way I can't wait for them to get here. I hear a noise and hold my breath, letting it out slowly when I need oxygen. No new sounds follow and I try to relax, rolling my shoulders. I use the remaining time I have to warm my muscles and when I feel ready to dance I hear a chuckle and I get excited. They are here.

I get ready, taking my pose next to the pole I had installed when they built this room. The seconds slowly tick by and then sweet tension when I hear the knob being pushed down. The door opens but I don't turn around and watch them from the corner of my eye in the mirror.