💜 8 💜

We arrive at the restaurant, it's just the seven boys and me

We arrive at the restaurant, it's just the seven boys and me. I precede the boys inside and walk up to the hostess.

She looks up from filing her nails and gives me a bored look. " For how many?" She nasally asks.

"For eight, please," I say, and this makes her crane her neck to look behind me, and the change in her demeanor is hilarious. Once she sees the seven handsome men behind me, she turns on the charms.

I roll my eyes. She makes me think I'm invisible, but unfortunately for her, they don't understand her, but she is oblivious. She just prattles on and on about her single life and bla bla bla.

Everything about her is fake, she bought it all. Fake lips, fake boobs, fake nails, and the list goes on and on. Even the clothes are fake.

I smile at Namjoon and the others. I then wave my hand in front of the hostess's face and it makes her stop her monologue. She blinks twice and then looks at me.

"Can we get a table now?" I ask her sweetly, with the biggest fake smile I can muster on my face.

"Of course. Follow me please." She takes eight menus and walks us towards our table. I can feel the reluctance in her entire body. She doesn't want to leave the boys. She has no choice but to leave us at our table, and returns to her desk, throwing longing looks over her shoulders at the boys, specifically Jimin.

I bet by the end of our lunch, Jimin will have a note with her number on it. I smile when I see Jimin is quite oblivious to her looking at him; he is occupied with the menu, trying to figure out what he wants to eat.

The others do the same. I'm craving lasagna, so I don't need to look long.

The ambiance of the restaurant is cozy, dimly lit, the chairs are red grouped around round tables with yellow linen. The walls are an eggshell white, decorated with pop art by various artists. They have the servers dress in white pants with a red shirt and a yellow apron. Very colorful, I'm not sure I like it.

We all sit at the table and our server, obviously gay from the way he ogles the boys. He stands there like a fish out of water, with his mouth opening and closing, without uttering a single sound.

The boys themselves are clueless. They don't notice their effect on the female and male population in their vicinity.

I'm quite hungry, so I want my food. I ask the boys what they would like to drink and tell this to the server, who introduces himself as Josh. I then help the boys decide what they want to eat. The restaurant has various things like hamburgers, pizza, pasta, steaks, ribs, and so on and so on. It's a mix of everything.

With my help, the boys give their orders to Josh. He scribbles everything we want down and then he leaves and after some time returns with our drinks.

The conversation is nonexistent, and I can see that the boys are not quite comfortable with me yet. We just met after all, but I've got lots and lots of time to change that.