💜 53 💜

I was dreaming of something insignificant

I was dreaming of something insignificant. I was at a bank, depositing some cash when the dream suddenly changed. Not much, mind you. Instead of accepting the cash, I was handing over, the clerk crashes his lips to mine. When he pulls away he has morphed into Sexy, "miss me?" He seductively purrs.

The bank dissolves and now we're on a bed, I'm naked and so is he. His touch is electrifying and I shiver all over my body. He slowly makes himself comfortable between my legs and kisses my pussy. He licks and my hands fly into his hair.

A moan leaves my mouth and I try to direct his head so he can focus on my clit. The first direct touch is so intense my hips buck up of their own accord. When I plop back on the bed, he sucks and licks like he would die right this instant if I denied him. A familiar burning builds in my belly and with every lick, it grows. A finger pushes into me, and a second follows soon after, thrusting in and out. All the while he attacks my clit mercilessly with his tongue and after a couple sucks and licks more, I come around his fingers and coat his tongue and lips with my juices.

The force of the orgasm wakes me up. I'm disorientated, and the pleasure keeps surging through my body. I lift my head and see a head between my legs, so that's why the dream changed. I internally chuckle, I look to my left and see Tiger sleeping peacefully next to me, lips parted and serene looking in sleep. He is so beautiful he takes my breath every time I look at him.

I look back down my body and see him staring at me through his lashes. He has a satisfied smirk on his face, and when he sees me watching him, he winks and licks his lips seductively. He then crawls over me, and he has done it so often, he slides right in, and my back arches in pleasure. He stretches my walls exquisitely, shooting fire through my entire body. He buries his face next to my ear, "good morning Minx. Sleep well?"

I moan my answer because he moves his hips, and the friction is delicious, making me incapable of speaking. I lick his earlobe and he groans his pleasure, "that was a delicious wake-up call you just gave me," I whisper seductively in his ear when I can answer. I don't want to wake my Tiger, at least not yet. I want to enjoy my soulmate alone for now.

We don't get the chance to be alone often, barely actually. He chuckles and attacks my sweet spot with his lips, sucking and creating the marks he loves so much. I don't care, make-up can cover those when needed. He sets a steady pace, one I know he can keep up for a very long time. He tightens his hold on my body, touching his complete body to mine.

My arms go around him, and I grab his ass, helping him push deeper, "just like that so good. Never stop, please just........., " my breath leaves me. He angles his hips differently and hits that special spot. My blood tingles in my veins, getting dizzy on everything he is, totally capturing my attention. His breath is loud in my ear and he moans my name, the timbre of his voice shooting straight through me, piercing my clit. Suddenly he rolls us over, nearly falling off the bed, but he quickly places his foot down on the floor, and so do I, and we stay on the bed. Now I'm on top and I sit up and grind my pussy over him.