💜 20 💜

Later, as I lay in bed, wide awake, my thoughts focus on my soulmate

Later, as I lay in bed, wide awake, my thoughts focus on my soulmate. 'One of them is my soulmate, but I kissed all of them. Would he be jealous or upset once he finds out we're soulmates? Or doesn't he mind sharing? What if he doesn't?

How do I feel about that? Could I share him with another? I believe I'm open-minded enough to answer that question with yes. I'm not sure though. What if I can't, but he doesn't want to commit to just me? Do we even end up together, his life is in Korea, mine is here?

He can't move, and he probably doesn't even want to move. His family, he still has one, lives in Korea. I could move, but do I want to? I don't know. God, I'm going crazy. We only kissed, and he gave me an orgasm just hours ago. We are nothing, just friends. Are we even friends? Am I a friend to the rest?

The rest, who I'm also attracted to, big time. How do they feel? I know the attraction is there for them too, but I don't have a clue what they want in the long run. I know I'm way ahead; we've only known each other for a week. Should I continue with what is going to happen between us, or should I stop?

Can I even stop? Or is the attraction too intense, and I can't help myself? Am I going to regret it later? I just don't know'. These thoughts flow through my mind in quick succession, but I'm interrupted by a knock on my door.

I get up and put a shirt on. It reaches mid thigh, so I feel adequately dressed. I will not open the door naked. I have a feeling who it is going to be. I walk to the door and open it.

"Hi can we talk?" It's not who I thought it would be.

"Talk?" I ask while I open the door further to let him in. 'Should I do this? It's my bedroom,' I question myself, but I still invite him in without delay.

I close the door when he is inside and walk to my bed. I sit down with one leg bend on the bed, and the other on the floor. I pat the space in front of me for him to sit down. He seats himself the way I'm sitting, facing each other.

"What do you want to talk about?" I look at him expectantly.

"After you left us, we went to bed, and as I lay in bed, all I could think about was you," he licks his lips. He looks nervous. He can't look at me straight and his eyes wander around my room. His fingers twitch and his breathing is a little sped up.

'He looks cute' I think to myself, while I watch him.

"I waited till my roommate was asleep before I came here. No one knows I'm here. I don't even know why I'm here. Even sitting here with you, all my thoughts belong to you." He scoots closer, " what I'm trying to say, and failing at is, I want to sleep here. Nothing has to happen if you don't want to."

I'm trying to read his eyes, but I can't. "Yes, you can spend the night here, but what happens if I want something to happen?" I whisper softly as I scoot closer too.

His reaction is instant, grabbing my face and pulling me to his face, crashing his lips on mine. They are soft, yet firm with the way they devour mine. He wants to get closer; I want him closer, so I put my leg already on the bed on his side.