💜 37 💜

Weeks pass and the practices for the tour are over

Weeks pass and the practices for the tour are over. The boys and I got closer, and we had a lot of fun inside the bedroom and outside of it. The spin the bottle game got on hold. For now, even the boys have been busy with work, writing new songs, and producing the music for it.

They will release the new album that was on hold next week, so some of their crew is flying here to shoot the MV, So the boys have a lot of meetings, via video calls with Mr. Lee and other important people. Because of it, we don't see each other that much now; I have to admit; I miss them dearly, and I know there are feelings involved, I know I love my soulmate, it's encoded in my DNA and I'm helpless to stop it.

And I'm pretty sure I feel the same about my Tiger and Tarzan. The others are not clear to me yet, but knowing myself, it'll happen for them too. They are such unique people. Never judging, always helping others. Namjoon's birthday party was a success, and I gave him the same gift as Jungkook. I'm quite curious about what they came up with.

Today I set the second part of the gift to take place, so I meet them at the front door and we get in the car. "You have your design with you?" I ask both and they nod. I drive us to the tattoo shop and get out. Both show surprise and excitement.

We head inside and meet with the artist who is going to tattoo me. I know him from the dance show; he dances as a hobby. His name is Alfred, and he is very talented.

Alfred hugs me, "so what will you be getting?" he asks.

"I don't know yet, let me ask the artists," I tell him, and turn to Namjoon and Jungkook. "So I thought you design something and pick the spot on my body, then Alfred here will tattoo it. If you don't like the idea, I'll get another gift for you. I've wanted a tattoo which would have a special meaning to me and found this perfect."

I look at them, and Jungkook looks thrilled, but Namjoon is quite nervous. "I'm not good at drawing, so I wrote a little poem about you. I don't know if you like for it to be one you permanently." He shifts on his feet and fiddles with his fingers. He's cute being insecure. "Let me read it," and I hold my hand out. He hesitates, and then he places the paper in my hand.

You're like the morning dew,

everything reminds me of you.

You've made a place in my heart,

so don't you dare make us part.

There's something about

how the sea draws me in,

much like your eyes

even though I know I could drown.

I happily oblige and not try to swim

(Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/even-though-i-could-drown)(I changed it a little, but this was the inspiration)

"It's short and sweet, I like it." I smile at him and he smiles back, dimples showing, unleashing their full power. He can be as cute as Jimin, but only when he's shy. I look at Jungkook, and he hands me his paper. On it is a drawing of a rose, entwined with a string of words.