💜 137 💜

He keeps looking at me so I look back

He keeps looking at me so I look back. What is he thinking? I don't know and because my bladder is acting up I get off the bed. "I'll be right back," I say as I leave for the bathroom. When I enter I see Foxy in the shower. His eyebrows raise up in surprise but he doesn't say anything.

I don't care he is here and do my business. I wash my hands after and wave at Foxy. But he crooks his finger at me and I walk closer. He grabs my wrist and pulls me under the water.

"One kiss," he purrs before planting his lips softly on mine. He pulls me fully against him and I'm completely wet now. He groans and he bites my lower lip. I gasp at the sting and he deepens the kiss. Drinking like a man starved. His hands travel over my skin and I sigh as I pull away.

I rinse of and step away, his hands lingering for as long as he can. "When I'm done here, Angel, I won't stay here so you better be quick if you don't want me to see," and he wiggles his eyebrows.

I shrug my shoulders, "I didn't throw you out. I don't care what you see. You must know this by now?" I ask. He smiles cheekily at me and waves his arm for me to go. I quickly dry myself and I didn't do a good job of it, I realize when the air-conditioned air hits my skin as I leave the bathroom.

Jungkook is lying on the second bed, half under the sheets. As he sees me he pats the spot next to him and I sit down. He pulls and I fall back. Maneuvering in a more lying position I look up into his smoldering mocha colored eyes. He smiles softly at me as he strokes the hair lovingly out of my face. My breath stutters and the three words lie on the tip of my tongue.

I bite through it. Now is not the time. He leans closer when my hair is securely behind my ears. Just before his lips touch mine he whispers, "are you okay now?" I feel the tears prick the back of my throat. So sweet, concerned for me.

"I'm fine now. Thank you, your presence helped. And when you kissed me the pain left." I whisper and then I lift my head and press my lips against his. He moans and envelopes me in his arms, which tighten as he deepens the kiss.

He rolls over me, lying on top. My legs open and he makes himself at home. Nestled perfectly where he belongs. He doesn't stop kissing and I slide my fingers through his soft locks. The ends tickle my palms and a shiver travels my spine.

Jungkook is naked already and he rolls his hips slowly, creating a little friction. I can feel him grow harder. And I moan into the kiss. My hands leave his head and trail down over his sides to his ass and I squeeze as I roll him more into me, increasing the pressure.

He moans as he wrenches his head back, gulping in air. When he's not dying of oxygen shortage he looks down as he slides his arms under my shoulders and grabs my head, then he lifts his hips and finds my opening. He enters me slowly, giving me a lot of time to adjust.

He sighs when he is in all the way and buries his head in my neck, kissing. He lifts his head when he hears the bathroom door open. He grabs behind him and then pulls the sheet over us. I hear a muffled chuckle, then rustling of the sheets of the other bed and then silence.