💜 25 💜

Jin picks a piece and reads

Jin picks a piece and reads. "Have you sucked any of us yet?" Jin chuckles and looks at me expectantly, as do the others.

I nod my head, "Yes, but let me say this right away, the question doesn't ask who, so I will not say."

They grumble, but as I'm right, they can't argue. Jin passes the bowl to Jungkook.

"I believe Namjoon wrote that one," and I look at him to see if I'm right. He nods his head, a big smile on his face. He gets up and pulls me up too, he pats the back of my thigh and I know what he wants, so I give it to him. I jump, and he catches me, holding me firmly, my arms around his neck for balance.

"You like this very much, don't you?" I giggle leaning to his ear, "I like it too, so strong and your engorged cock hits the right spot deliciously," I whisper huskily, so only he can hear. "It makes me want to suck you off, and by the question I can only assume you want me too?" And I lick the shell of his ear.

He groans, nods and takes my breath right out of my mouth, sliding his tongue in slowly, tasting and exploring. The kiss is heady, making me dizzy with want and need. His hands glide to my ass and he squeezes it hard, and I moan into his mouth, I tighten my grip on his hair and try to pull him closer.

He tastes like strawberries and lime. Very refreshing, how silly that may sound. Again were broken apart by someone clearing their throat. I let my legs down and slide down his body, right over the bulge in his pants. He's panting as he sits down again. He swipes his forehead and fans his face with his hands to cool down.

I sit back down and look at Jungkook. It's his turn. He picks a piece and reads aloud, but first he chuckles.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" They all look with great interest at me.

I laugh, "that's easy, no," shaking my head to emphasize my answer.

"My guess, Yoongi?" But he looks sadly at my lips and shakes his head.

"Ooops, sorry," I apologize with a cheeky grin. Jungkook passes the bowl to Hoseok, and after drawing one, he reads.

"Ever had a threesome, or gang bang?" He throws the paper on the table before looking at me, waiting.

"Also easy, yes," I shrug my shoulders. "So this one is from Jungkook?" Hoping I'm right, I want to kiss him badly.

He pats his lap, answering my question. I practically jump up, but I don't. Can't show the others how eager I am. I amble over to him when I get up; he sits in the middle, so there is room on the sides of him, so I crawl on top of him, touching him as much as possible with every part of my body, when I'm finally sitting on his lap, I grab both of his cheeks, and whisper, only for him.

"Do you want to know what you do to me?"

His yes comes out as a moan, and the others can hear it, he wasn't silent.