💜 44 💜

I jump out of the shower when I'm done and dry myself

I jump out of the shower when I'm done and dry myself. I walk out of the bathroom naked, brushing my hair, and two pairs of eyes hungrily latch onto me. Their stare makes me feel sexy and wanted.

Foxy comes to me and takes the brush from my hands, finishing for me. His hands through my hair feel heavenly and I can feel my muscles melt, the soreness disappearing. Jungkook stays where he is, perching on the couch. Half-lidded eyes, penetrating right through to my soul.

When I feel fingers stroking my throat, I realize he finished brushing my hair, now missing his hands in my hair. If before I was a prisoner in Foxy's eyes, I'm now a prisoner in Jungkook's. The fingers trail down my arms and I sigh. He grabs my hands and brings them behind my back. "Keep them there," Foxy instructs me in my ear.

He disappears but is back seconds later and I can feel a soft fabric being wound around my hands, tying me up. My heartbeat increases tenfold. Jungkook smirks at me and licks his lips, imagining something sinful. If a blindfold comes next, I'll have a heart attack. I'll die happy though, so I'm not complaining about the way I'd die, more about I don't want to just yet. There is so much I want to experience the world has to offer.

"Does this excite you?" Foxy purrs near my ear, and his breath has goosebumps all across my skin. "It does," I reply, looking sideways, ghosting my lips across his. He growls, grabs the back of my head forcefully, and deepens the kiss. His other hand curls around a breast and flicks my nipple.

Jungkook's smirk falls off his face and he leans forward, his elbows on his knees. Foxy breaks the kiss and smirks, his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down to my knees. I, of course, know what he wants, and I lick my lips in anticipation.

To my surprise, he stays behind me and Jungkook gets up from the couch and stands before me. I want to wrench his boxers down, and I pull on my hands, but they are securely tied up. I growl in frustration but get excited too by the inability to move my hands.

When he just stands there looking down on me with that indefinable smile on his face, I get impatient and say seductively, "if you want me to suck your cock, you need to help me, since I lost the use of my arms."

Foxy laughs out loud at my statement and the fact that Jungkook has his boxers on the floor before I could blink again. Such a glorious sight. His body is perfectly proportioned and toned, truly a masterpiece. My fingers itch to touch him, but I can't, so I do the next best thing and lick my tongue up his thigh to the v indention on his hip. He shivers and moans, and I repeat it on his other leg. I nuzzle my nose just above his cock, and I can feel him twitching under my chin.

I slide my chin over him, till the head of his cock is in front of my lips. My tongue darts out and licks the tip, before engulfing him into my warm mouth. As I slide down, he sighs in pleasure, and when I can't go further, and my nose touches his pelvic, his hands slide into my hair, grabbing it to give him a hold on my head.