💜 40 💜

The rest are waiting by the door of the hotel

The rest are waiting by the door of the hotel. So we go over to them, and we enter the hotel. We gave our sleeping arrangement to Asswipe on the bus, so he is the only one going over to check-in. We make ourselves comfortable in the lobby, some expelling the energy they conserved on the bus ride over. I laugh with the rest at their antics, but internally I want to go to bed and sleep, and tomorrow and the rest of the week will be on repeat.

Finally, we get our key to the room. Fiona, Mina, and I take the elevator to the seventh floor and check our room. It's a standard room with a small bathroom, two queen-sized beds, a desk, TV, and some chairs. Fiona and Mina don't mind sharing a bed, so I get the other one all to myself. I claim the shower first and wash quickly. Can't take too long, the other two also want to use it. I rush through my routine after the shower.

When I get out, Fiona is already waiting, and she enters as soon as I'm out, I'm only wearing my underwear, not having anything else with me. First thing tomorrow I'll go shopping, so I have some clothes.

"Hey do you two wanna join me tomorrow to go shopping? I need clothes. Do you need clothes?" I ask her as I sit down on my bed. I don't mind paying for them, I've got way too much money, anyway.

"You didn't expect this to happen, did you?" she asks, waving her arms around to show the whole situation.

I laugh, shaking my head, "absolutely not. I hoped to sleep in my bed tonight." She smiles an evil little grin. Not evil evil, like murder, but more like evil mischief, "and have some bed play with one of those hunky boys, or even more?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh out loud, holding my hand in front of my mouth, to silence it somewhat.

She is a dirty-minded one, but I don't mind. My mind is mostly in the gutter, anyway. "Let's just say that when I came home from the practices, I got a visit from one of them."

Her mouth drops open, "I only meant it as a joke, I didn't expect for it to be true," she exclaims with shock. I shrug my shoulders and smile. I scoot back on my bed and sit crossed-legged with my phone next to me. I hope to get a text and see who the lucky one is.

"So," Mina scoots closer to the edge of her bed, putting her feet on the floor, "who is the best in bed?" She shifts on the bed and then sits on the edge of my bed, getting closer.

"Well, to be honest. I can't choose. They are all great, very different, but great." She looks at me in disbelief.

"I don't believe that," she says, pointing at me, "one of them has to be the best. That's how it works."

Fiona comes out of the bathroom and only hears the last part of Mina's sentence. "How what works?" She asks Mina, sitting on the empty bed. She too is in her underwear, so they do need clothes. Mina sighs with obvious irritation, "Y/n here has sex with multiple of them, and claims no one is the best. They are all equally great."

She looks at Fiona, who smiles back, "Sex with whom?" She looks at me, and I giggle, typical Fiona, not giving in to Mina.

"Uhm six so far," I softly say, and Fiona's and Mina's eyes grow big. "S-s-six?" Mina stutters, "I was more thinking maybe three, but six. Holy cow. You seduce them, or did they?" eagerly looking at me, completely forgetting to be a little mad at me.