💜 56 💜

As I wake up, I keep my eyes closed and bask in the warmth from the sun on my face

As I wake up, I keep my eyes closed and bask in the warmth from the sun on my face. I know I'm alone in bed, the events of last night are hazy. I know Tarzan brought me up to my room, but after that it's blank. I don't feel like getting up and plan to stay in my bed all day. I thought I would be back to my old self once I got home. But that isn't the case. There is still something nagging me and I know it is Luke and Asswipe, I just don't know what.

I fall asleep again and when I wake up I need to use the bathroom. I relieve myself, brush my teeth, and crawl back into bed. The sun is lower now, and it is almost evening. As I'm about to drift back to sleep, the door clicks and opens. I don't turn around and pretend to be asleep.

Soft footfalls alert me to where he is, and he walks around the bed so he can look at my face. At least I think that is what he is doing. Luckily, I'm lying on the side of my face that Asswipe struck twice, so he can't see the bruise. The one on my forehead, maybe. The bed dips as he crawls next to me.

I can feel fingers lightly grazing my forehead. Is it random? Or does he see the coloring? His cologne gives him away and I smile internally. Of course Foxy is the one checking up on me. He is the only one who knows about Asswipe. He keeps stroking my face, content to watch me sleep, and I don't feel the need to talk, so I don't.

I drift off towards that place between sleep and awake and enjoy the fingers lightly caressing me. He chuckles, and the sound is rich in humor.

"I know you're awake, Angel?" And he pecks my forehead, "no use in pretending. How were these last couple of days?" He trails my ear with a finger and goosebumps erupt across my frame. I exhale, knowing I can't stall anymore. I open my eyes and they get snared into Foxy's. He holds me as a prisoner, just as at the hotel.

"Everything is fine now I'm home. Friday was different though," I say, knowing I have to. The bruise will be too obvious to ignore. I need his help to come up with a believable story for the others. I don't want all to know what happened. Some might go on a murder spree, and that is not a good idea with them being idols.

"What do you mean by that?" he inquires when I keep silent. I turn on my back and slowly sit up. When he can see my entire face, a breath hisses between his lips, and his eyes narrow in anger. He cups my chin and turns my head for a better inspection, and then he softly kisses the bruise. The gesture has tears spring into my eyes and I blink them profusely, clearing my vision.

"He cornered me Friday morning, just after Tiger and Sexy left. He smashed my head into the door, threw me on the bed, and wanted to divest me of my pants. Luckily, the knock on the door saved me. It severely pissed him off, so he struck me twice. Hence the bruise." I sob into his shoulder. He waits patiently for me to finish. All the while rubbing my back soothingly. He will think the encounter has me shaken, but it's the memories. The memories of the worst time of my life. Something I rather forget than telling any living soul. I know I eventually have to tell my soulmate, but only when the bond is complete.