💜 55 💜

Arriving in the lobby, I walk with Mina, Fiona, Mandy, and Luke towards the bus and get on

Arriving in the lobby, I walk with Mina, Fiona, Mandy, and Luke towards the bus and get on. The four keep their promise and never leave my side. One of them is always close to me. As are Alfred and Chester. The ride over to the venue is uneventful, and I retreat into one of the many memories that comfort me.

The show itself runs flawlessly and before I know we're sitting on the bus back to the hotel. It's the last night, and I just want to go to sleep. The sooner it is Saturday, the sooner I can go home.

Sexy will text tonight, but I'll keep it short. I think I can persuade him to leave it short. We get off the bus, and I follow Mina and Fiona towards the elevators. We enter and as I turn around, Asswipe scurries towards the elevators. I jab the button for the doors to close, but it's too slow.

At the last moment, Mina darts between the doors and pushes him away from the elevators. The doors close and I sigh in relief. I'm Mina eternally grateful for sacrificing herself for my sake. Fiona and I enter our room and I sink on my bed. This entire week has me emotionally drained and I can feel the effect. Just one more show tomorrow and then I get two weeks off.

The next show is on my birthday, but that is okay. I don't need a party. Or gifts. I've got everything I want. Anything material, that is. Mina enters and comes into the room. "Thanks, Mina, you helped me a lot just now."

She smiles and nods, before grabbing her clothes and entering the bathroom. Fiona is watching TV, but it doesn't pique my interest. Instead, I check my phone, but Sexy hasn't texted me yet. When Mina leaves the bathroom and gets into bed, I get up and take a quick shower, finishing with my nighttime routine.

Leaving the bathroom, Fiona passes me and wishes me a good night's sleep. I smile in return and climb into bed. I check my phone again, but still no texts. I put my phone on the nightstand and get comfortable. I'm a little worried, to be honest. Out all of them, I thought Sexy would be the most eager to text me. Maybe I have it wrong and I feel more than he does. I know I do, I just thought he felt something at least, with the way he talks to me when we're alone.

I fall asleep and know no more. As the sun shines through the curtains, I wake up. The rays are shining right into my face. It's what woke me up, and I groan. I wanted to sleep longer, but it still is the next day and tonight I get to go home, finally. I've missed my bed, and my freedom, and the excellent company I keep at home.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I get back out, Mina and Fiona are getting up. Mina is first to leave the bed, and she is next in the bathroom. I check my phone again, but no texts. I text Tiger but get nothing back.

Fiona is next as Mina walks out of the bathroom. Ten more minutes of silence and we can leave for breakfast. I don't mind the silence. I prefer it. The events of yesterday have me close off more and more. I don't trust anyone here. Breakfast is peaceful, Asswipe is not here, and my mood gets a little better. After finishing breakfast, I get up and deposit the dirty dishes and the others follow me. We all go towards the lobby to get out of the hotel and onto the bus. The ride back will take a while, and I think I'll take a nap.