💜 166 💜

When I open my eyes the next morning, they land on Joonie sleeping peacefully

When I open my eyes the next morning, they land on Joonie sleeping peacefully. Am I so early, or is he just extremely tired? I find my phone in my pants and I see it's almost 6 am. I groan, way too early to get up so I snuggle deeper into my bed and close my eyes trying to fall back asleep.

The next time I wake up the light in the room is brighter but I'm alone in bed. No note like with Jin, so where did Joonie go? I get out of bed and do my morning routine. I dress in my room, the yellow sundress I wore on my date with Yoongi to the secret soulmate festival with soft yellow flip flops. And I brought the choker he got me, so I put it on. Getting downstairs I'm surprised, finding Joonie at the dining table, set for two.

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered breakfast. The others can have breakfast without me." He states as I stop in front of him. He leans down for a kiss, breaking it almost immediately. He pulls the chair back for me and I sit down. He sits opposite me and we enjoy eating, and chatting. Joonie is curious how Yoongi will react when he wins. And I must say; I am too. I hope he won't do the same as with my request for a kiss. But it's his choice; if he picks the box I will leave, sad and disappointed, but I will not force him.

After finishing with breakfast we clean together and then I grab my stuff and we drive to their house. Joonie gets out of the car after kissing me goodbye. We're quite early and now I need to wait longer before I can sneak into the house. I do get out of the car and watch Joonie sneak back. When he leaves my view I get in the backseat of the car, set an alarm and lie down, slowly dozing off. After turning off the alarm I sit up and just sit there, waking up.

Feeling a little more energized, thinking about the day ahead I get a little excited. Hopefully Yoongi will pick me but I'm not too sure about that. I feel like we've grown apart since his mark was stolen and we couldn't be close. And I believe he still thinks I'm angry at him, no matter how often I say I wasn't. He is the epitome of stubbornness, which I like funnily. But then I can be too if I want, usually I don't.

I leave my car and slowly walk over. Peeking through the window, I see all of the staff in their spot, and the guys are standing in a line. I keep watching and when all six are focused on the game they have to play I sneak into the house. Sitting in the same spot I watch them shout over each other to be picked as the one who gets to answer. I do notice that Jin, Tae and Joonie wait longer before shouting. And my heart melts for them and I even have to wipe a tear away.

An hour later Yoongi is the winner, like I hoped. I do see Kookie look disappointed though and I'm sorry for him. But we can't be close, and I need to steer my thoughts away or I'm really going to cry, alerting them to my presence. When I focus back on Yoongi, I see the others haven't left, I guess they don't have to as this was their last time filming for the Bon Voyage. The box is already set at his feet and he looks curiously at it. And just as the manager is about to tell him what his choices are, Yoongi gets up, grabs the box and leaves the room.

My heart stops and I can't breathe. He picked the box? He didn't even wait for their manager to explain. When I look at the three who preceded him, they are blurry but I still see them, shock all over their faces, staring at the door Yoongi went through. Does he know and he's still avoiding me? But why? The air in the room gets really heavy and I feel like my chest is about to cave in. I need to leave and I jump up and don't look at anyone and rush out of the house.