💜 54 💜

Entering the restaurant, I can see the other contestants sitting at our usual table

Entering the restaurant, I can see the other contestants sitting at our usual table. All look our way when we enter, and some give me death glares, which I ignore. Aubrey gives me a small wave, mouthing "wow" at me, and I wave back with a small smile.

Asswipe looks angry seeing both next to me. My two companions are oblivious of the tension and eagerly look at the food, licking their lips. They are hungry and I proceed them to a table. Once sitting with food in front of us, a silence descends over us. Both eat, but I'm not hungry anymore and just push the food around on my plate.

All too soon they finish and get up to make the long way back. I leave my plate. Maybe I'll come back to eat at least a little. I take both of their hands and lead them out of the hotel. They walk towards the car and I follow. Hopefully, we're too far away, so Asswipe can't take pictures. Tiger embraces me as Sexy puts their bags in the car's trunk.

"This was great. Tomorrow you will come home and then everything can go back to normal," Tiger tells me solemnly and I kiss his lips softly, putting all my love for him in the kiss. After a while, Sexy pulls me softly from Tigers arms, right into his own. Mine encircle him and I squeeze him tightly, my head on his shoulder. This goodbye hurts the most, and I don't want to let go.

But unfortunately, I can't stay like this and I pull back a little, looking up at him. His lips crash on mine, and a whimper escapes me. I so desperately want to tell him I love him, but I don't and pour all of me into the kiss, trying to convey all of my emotions into him.

He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead on mine, "I'll miss you little Minx," he sighs and gives my nose a soft kiss. He reluctantly steps back and releases me. My arms fall to my sides at the loss of him, and I watch him encircle the car and get in without looking back at me, and it hurts a little.

"I'll see you tomorrow, little Vixen," and then Tiger is in the car and I watch the car leave me alone. I trudge back to the hotel, right to the elevator, I'm not hungry anymore. I'm so wrapped up in my head, I don't notice someone following me. When I get off at my floor, I walk towards my room, and just before I can open the door, I slam into it, my head collides forcefully with the hardwood. I'm instantly dizzy and stumble, dropping the key card. I still don't understand what is happening, but the door opens and someone pushes me in forcefully. I fall on my hands and knees and groan at the dizziness.

The door closes, and he grabs my hair roughly, hauling me to a bed. I cry out in pain and try to dislodge the hand from my hair. He pulls me up and throws me on the bed. He is on me in seconds and pushes me down onto the bed. The weight is crushing me, making it difficult to breathe. The smell of his breath hits my nose, and dread fills me. Asswipe, or his brother, I don't know.

I claw at his arms and face, my nails scratching him, and when I draw blood, he sits up and hits my face full-on, snapping my head to the side. Pain consumes me, throbbing through my head and brain. I gasp for breath and am paralyzed by the pain. When he pops the first button of my pants, a knock sounds on the door. He growls in anger, hits me again, and gets up to open the door. I'm so out of it, I stay where I am. When the pain subsides, I can think a little clearer and I see both standing there watching me. I scoot to the other side of the other bed, getting as much space between us as possible, but I know it's futile.