💜 138 💜

Arriving home I park the car and grab my belongings and enter my house

Arriving home I park the car and grab my belongings and enter my house. I walk up to my room and get the rest of my dirty clothes and walk to the basement. I start the wash machine and proceed to clean my house.

Around dinner time I'm finished. And now nothing will hinder me when I pack everything I want to take with me. The first thing tomorrow I'll shop for extra suitcases. I think I'm slowly getting everything to Korea. I'll never sell this house and it can function as a getaway.

But most of my life will be in Korea so I get my instruments as well as a lot of books. My art supplies. And I think I'll pay Alfred a visit too. I want to get something and he might be able to squeeze me between customers.

I order food. I don't have anything left to cook and I won't get new things like last time. I'll eat what I have left which are some snacks and fruit. I wait for my food as I watch some random cooking show. When the doorbell finally rings my stomach grumbles in happy anticipation.

I pay and close the door after tipping him too. I get chopsticks. Forks somehow don't draw me anymore. Continuing watching as I eat, I get bored and switch for a movie. One I've seen already. And I mindlessly watch it.

After I clean the little I used and head up for my bed and sleep. And visiting the nightmare again I get tired of watching so I do think of the rope and pull myself free and then walk away. I hear her scream behind me but I don't react, walking on.

And the next time I blink I'm stuck in the mud again. And I keep trying to get away, but am propelled back at some point. In the end I just sit down after pulling out of the mud. Tired from trying to run away.

I stay where I am and ignore her and Sexy. At some point I lie down and close my eyes. Maybe I can sleep in my nightmare? I don't know if I sleep or not but the next time my eyes open I'm lying in my bed. Maybe the nightmare changed to a dream I can't remember. And for once I feel like I slept enough.

I get up, dress in a hoodie and shorts and get to the kitchen for breakfast. And as I eat I make a list with all I want to pack. When I finish I quickly wash my bowl and glass and dry them. I grab my coat and put on my shoes. Grabbing the keys I leave my house. I drive downtown and find the shop that sells suitcases. I pick four large ones and two small ones. What? I want to bring all my clothes. Even Lindsy's lingerie. They are just not allowed to rip my panties or bras anymore.

I stow them in my car and it's an easy fit. Next I drive to the tattoo shop where Alfred works and I hope he's here. Getting out of my car after parking I walk to the entrance. Opening the door I walk in and see Alfred busy with a customer.

I take a seat and watch the shop as I wait. It's a typical tattoo shop. The walls completely taped over with all kinds of tattoo designs. Intermixed at each station are pictures of people who just had their tattoo inked. There are 8 stations and currently all are occupied. But I'm not here for a tattoo. The next tattoo will be Hoseok's, as he is the last one.