💜 153 💜

Another morning where I find myself in bed with only one of them

Another morning where I find myself in bed with only one of them. Now it's Kookie, sleeping soundly right next to me and I take five minutes to admire his serene face. I have appointments today; reluctantly I get out of bed.

A shower, my morning routine and a visit to my closet later I join Hobi in the kitchen. "Good morning. What are you doing today?" I question him as I add the yogurt to my fruit. I listen as I eat and it sounds like he has a busy day with Cowboy and Tiger. God I miss those two and envy Hobi he can get close to them.

Cleaning my bowl in the sink I hear Kookie coming. Looking in the direction; he's adorable, eyes still half closed, walking like a zombie. Drying my hands, I first give Hobi a goodbye kiss and then Kookie. "Good morning sleepy head. Sorry but I have to go. Bye." Grabbing my things I leave the two men alone. Riding the elevator down, I exit the building.

I'm a little early and daydream waiting for my ride. Ten minutes later I'm sitting in the backseat surrounded by a couple of shadows riding to the company we will be using to stay secret. 50 minutes later I get out in front of an imposing building made out of almost only glass and steel. It looks cold and industrial.

"Good morning Mike." I greet him as he stops in front of me.

"Good morning. Are you ready for this?" And he looks in concern down on me. I nod firmly as he leads me into the building. I wait as Mike handles everything at the reception, giving me a visitors badge when he's done. He knows where we need to be and minutes later I enter a small conference room filled with three people.

One man and two women, he is clearly the youngest and to my surprise he's the first to open his mouth as he steps forward with an outstretched hand. "Miss Lee. So nice to finally meet you. I'm Ryong Ji. I'll be leading this investigation." Shaking his hand I relax, the aura hanging around Ji is calming and pleasant. Turning to the older of the two women I shake her hand as well. She has a stern symmetrical face with large kind eyes. Dressed in a navy suit that suits her very well.

"I'm Tak Du. Nice to meet you."

The younger of the two women is the rebel of the two. Her hair is blue, one side very short, the other side stops just past her ear. It suits her heart-shaped face with sparkling eyes. If we had met under different circumstances we probably would click immediately. "And I'm Eom Min-Jee. Nice to meet you," and we shake hands. Then she leans in and whispers, "I'm a big fan."

Smiling at her I say thank you and then take a seat on one of the empty chairs. Mike and the three police officers take a seat as well and just when Ji wants to begin the door opens and to my surprise Peter enters. I look bewildered at Mike and he chuckles seeing my face. "It will be explained, just wait." He explains. Fine I'll wait and I look at Ji and the two women. Ji waits for Peter to introduce himself and I see recognition light up their faces. So they at least know; guess I'm the only one in the dark.

When Peter is sitting besides Mike, Ji begins; First he explains that Peter was the one to go to the police instead of Mike. And I'm surprised for a second and it was smart of Mike to let Peter go to the police. Second, Ji wants to hear my story so I tell them how I got home and found Jimin on the floor and then forced him to tell me what was wrong. All three listen attentively and once I'm finished, they ask me questions, which I try to answer.