💜 136 💜

The screens light up and the introduction video is played

The screens light up and the introduction video is played. First we see quotes from the boys and they fill my heart with warmth. It just shows how special and talented they are. Then the guys are introduced. One by one. Ending with Jungkook and when he winks the music floats through the stadium and the audience cheers, recognizing the song.

I watch the center of the stage and I see people appear, being lifted up. The song begins and Namjoon is the first voice to reach me and I smile the biggest smile I have smiled in four weeks. I've missed him. He's followed by Yoongi and I feel a tear slide down my face even smiling this big.

I don't have words to describe how he makes me feel now. Being this close and he's awake. Last time he didn't know I was there. All I want is to run to him and fall in his arms. No matter how much it hurts. But I'll probably pass out before I reach him.

Jungkook and Taehyung switch line after line. Followed by Jimin and then they dance. And I'm giddy watching them. Jumping slightly. The girls around me scream and wave their arms, trying to get their attention. I shake my head, thinking I'm very lucky knowing these seven up close. And I mean very up close. And I curse my mind for taking me to the gutter again. But four weeks with no sex after almost daily intense sex has me so horny I'm jittery with anticipation for tonight and I surprise two of them.

I wish I could pounce on Yoongi but alas. Besides I need to create special moments so I can say it. I'll stay in bed for three days when I can finally have Yoongi in my arms again.

The backup dancers create a wall and Namjoon is alone up front for his next part and I rap along with him. Then I join Hoseok as he breaks through and then I'm mesmerized by Taehyung's and Jin's voices. It's almost like Tae's morning voice and he sounds so sexy I catch myself getting ready to send him my love but nothing happens and a very heavy sadness settles on my body.

How easy it is to forget seeing them this close. My amount of love for them hasn't lessened with the loss of the marks. And I'm glad about it. The song slowly comes to an end and I get ready for the next part. The music switches after the last note and the guys walk to the middle of the center stage and halfway the walkway to the middle is a new section split off and it leads to where the VIP section is and I am. Up front, hands resting atop the fence.

The guys walk past us and have their attention focused on the audience closer to them. The guys looking down on them. Reaching the middle Namjoom begins their introduction and the audience turns deafening with noise.

They introduce themselves one after the other. But suddenly Yoongi turns around and looks straight at me and before I can comprehend he is walking back to the VIP section. When they passed me I felt a spike in pain, but it ebbed away directly as they kept walking. But now it slowly grows and when it reaches what is tolerable I lift my fingers to halt him without letting anyone else see.

But he does and stops. And his face is filled with longing and he rocks on his feet, like he's about to take another step. Yoongi's behavior has the camera focus on him and I see him big on the screens. A hush falls over the audience, and then when I look over to the rest of the guys I see Taehyung leave his spot too, curiously looking at Yoongi.