💜 52 💜

"Go lie on your stomach on the bed, but not in the middle, your lower body isn't on the bed

"Go lie on your stomach on the bed, but not in the middle, your lower body isn't on the bed." He instructs me. Okay, what is he planning? I'm curious so I do as he says. "Now scoot up a little and get your legs in a split on the bed, just on the edge," he instructs me next and after a little maneuvering, I'm lying on the bed as he wants. Legs to either side of me, completely open to their view as both are behind me and I can't see them.

Tiger comes into view and crawls on the bed in front of me. I'm leaning on my elbows so my head is level with his crotch when he sits on his knees. He scoots closer and closer, till I can wrap my lips around him and I greedily do.

It's difficult to bob my head so he slowly starts to thrust. A spank to my ass gives me an electrifying jolt and I moan around the cock in my mouth and down my throat.

I swallow and that combined with the vibrations has him moaning, "yes suck it. Make me feel good." And he picks up speed becoming a little rougher. A finger trails down my butt crack to my pussy and as it penetrates me I moan again. The empty feeling gets satisfied a little, but it's not enough. I whine and wiggle my hips, and he adds another finger chuckling low, "want more?" He purrs, and the next thing I feel is a warm and wet tongue licking up, over my folds, tasting me. Being spread out like this gives him easy access and he pierces his tongue into me, licking the juices out of me.

Two spanks to my ass and I'm squeezing his tongue, and he growls and the tingles shoot through my body, centering on my clit. When he feels my walls twitch with an impending orgasm, he pulls away and I growl at the loss. Hands grab my hair in a ponytail and pull my head back, and as he does so, he pushes his cock into me and I moan. Tiger scoots closer so I can suck him again. And both don't hold back and thrust mercilessly into me. Pleasure consumes me, I don't know where I start or end.

It feels like one giant ball of pleasure. Moans and slapping of skin fill the room. Sexy leans over me and this way the angle changes and now he hits my special spot, rubbing over it continuously with the head of his cock.

"Just remember you're mine, and mine alone," he whispers just for me. He releases my hair and snakes his hand around my throat, while the other curls around my breast and pinches the nipple. He squeezes my throat, and I get dizzy. A cock in my mouth and his hand at my throat, severely restricting my access to air.

"Come for me Minx, squeeze my cock. You're so tight around my cock I never want to leave. You're mine." He growls and everything combined sends me over the edge coming around his cock. I swallow and the next thing I know, Tiger spurts his load into my mouth. I lick him clean, and when he's completely drained he plops back down on the bed, panting hard. My orgasm lasts longer than normal, or is it another one? I don't know and don't care and I moan my pleasure. He spanks my ass, then curls both hands around my breasts, kneading and pinching the nipples.

"One more, come one more time for me. I'm close. Come now," and I do just as he shoots his first spurt into me. My nerve system is flooded with pleasure, almost making me blackout. I'm breathing heavily, desperately trying to get some air into my lungs. I'm exhausted and slump to the bed, completely spent.