61.💞 "𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗, 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖊?" 🫦

3️⃣0️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕲𝖑𝖔𝖇𝖆𝖑 𝕻𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖚𝖒.**

It took Kate's group quite some time to reach the Minister's house.

They were held back by the madness that was happening along the way.

Mass fisticuffs and muggings were happening in broad daylight.

Many people had lost their minds and morality; law had lost all its meaning.

Before Aiden destroyed the world, humanity was going to destroy themselves first.

Thankfully, the Country had sent out their best law enforcement officers to maintain safety and order.

If the whole Country fell into anarchy, then, the world would truly be lost.

Prime Minister Killian Bennett knew the severity of the situation outside.

The numerous phones in his office couldn't stop ringing.

He left his secretary to field the calls and rushed to meet with Kate's group.

When he saw them, Killian demanded angrily from Connor. "What is going on now What have your Shepherds family been up to? Also, hadn't that Aiden died, so who was that person in the video?"

Liam could not give an answer, so he shrugged and said. "I have no clue."

"How can you not know? You are probably the only person in this world that should know what is really happening!"

"He is not Connor." Kate said calmly.

Killian was surprised. "What did you say?"

"He is not Connor, so he cannot give you the answer you want, he really does not know anything. I will tell you everything in detail later, but now we are here because we want to ask you about Aiden Shepherds."

Killian laughed bitterly. "You came to ask me?"

Kate nodded slightly.

Killian chuckled self-deprecatingly. "I had hoped you would tell me more about Aiden and you came to ask me? All this while, I knew that the Shepherds family harbored enormous intention, I thought their aim was to swallow this Country, but it turns out they want to the whole planet! If I had known this would happen, I would not have gone after them. If their experiments were allowed to continue undisturbed then this Aiden would not have appeared and the world would still be safe! If the world is going to end, it is all my fault!"

Aiden's appearance seemed to have created a lot of pressure for Killian. His mental state was incredibly unstable, and his words were very much unlike his own.

Kate took a step forward and said. "Mr. Prime Minister, I understand your anxiety, but this is not your fault, without you intervening, they would have made the whole world their enemy, if anything, you have done a good thing by drawing them out."