17.❣️"𝕴 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚!"🫶🏻

8️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••8️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕶𝕬𝕿𝕰: "𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊"**

Ian glanced meaningfully at her before turning to his mother and Jenny. He announced clearly. "I've heard everything you said."

What!

Jenny widened her eyes in fear and shock—her face paled considerable.

Even Old Mrs. Miller couldn't hide the trepidation in her eyes. She explained hurriedly. "Son, don't believe everything you heard. Kate likes to twist her words around..."

"Mom, what exactly did the two of you do to force her out of this house?" Ian asked directly before she could finish explaining herself.

Old Mrs. Miller's face fell. "You don't believe your own mother?"

"How can I believe you?" Ian retorted slowly.

That silenced Old Mrs. Miller.

Her son was sometimes too clever for his own good—she knew she can't fool him anymore.

He had heard more than enough to come to a logical conclusion, there was no point for her to trick him with words.

It wouldn't work.

Old Mrs. Miller was burning with anger and regret.

'This was all Kate's fault! If not for her, how could Ian have known all these?'

Jenny came to take Old Mrs. Miller's hand and pleaded. "Ian, how can you choose to believe Kate and not us? Auntie is your own mother, how can you not believe her?"

Old Mrs. Miller showed him a sad face like Ian had really treated them unjustly.

There was disappointment in his eyes, he didn't expect his mother to have this facet to her personality, to treat Kate so wrongly.

Kate did nothing wrong, at the end of the day, she was Charlie's mother.

How could she treat her like that and even conspired with Jenny to force her away.

So there were people pulling strings behind their divorce.

"Where is Charlie?" Ian didn't go around in circles and go straight to the point.

Old Mrs. Miller answered after a sudden surprise. "He's with his great-grandfather. He said he miss his great-grandson so I have Charlie spend a few days with him."

Charlie had never been to Miller family's old house on his own much less stay there overnight—it was obvious that this move was done on purpose.

"Mrs. Miller knows I'm coming over today so you have him sent away on purpose?" Kate asked suddenly.

Old Mrs. Miller turned her face down facing Kate. "What do you mean by on purpose? That's my grandson you're talking about, he can go wherever he likes! It has nothing to do with you!"