24.💗"𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊!"🫂👩🏼‍🦽

1️⃣1️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕶𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉!**

The sun had set when Kate left the hospital, Marcus was beside her, reminiscing about everything that had happened that day.

His sister not only completed the Artificial Human Limb, but also exposed Karen, she even manage to gained the Miller family's admiration and trust.

The Miller family that once looked down on her finally approved and accepted her. So much so that they wanted Kate to remarry Ian!

Who could have known so many things would happen in a day?

Marcus was still having trouble wrapping his head around it.

"Sis, I can't believe what happened today. You're too impressive!" Marcus commented as he drove them home. "You've even managed to bring the entire Miller family to their knees with your capability."

The more he thought about it, the happier he became.

"Now that they finally know what you're capable of, let's see who dares to look down on you now! Sis, you'd better not simply agree to take back that Ian. They have to show more sincerity before you can even consider that option."

"I will not remarry." Kate answered softly.

Marcus was slightly startled before nodding in agreement.  "It's good that you don't remarry. Go find someone better, better than Ian!"

"I will not marry either."

"What?" Marcus turned to look at her in shock. "Sis, how can you not marry? Sis, you need love in your life. I couldn't bear to see you ending up all alone."

"Follow me overseas." Kate said out of nowhere.

"Overseas, why?" Marcus was caught by surprise.

"I wish to spend a few years overseas to see the world. Would you like to come with me? Of course, we'll bring Uncle along." Kate explained while staring at him seriously.

"But why overseas?" Marcus didn't quite get it.

"To get away from here."

Marcus filled in the blanks himself.

His sister had suffered a lot in recent times.

She'd survived murder attempts, multiple other grievances, and it was where her father had died.

The only reason she stayed was to fight for Charlie.

Now that she accomplished that, it was not so surprising to find out she wanted to start anew with a change of scenery.

The place probably reminded her too much of her sad past.