5.❤️"𝕳𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚."

2️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕶𝕬𝕿𝕰: "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘."**

In their opinion, Sage had some convincing points too.

Kate's mouth curved into a smile, adding. "You said mine is fake, and yours is real?"

"You heard me." Sage feigned concern, saying. "Kate, you have always been a troublesome child, I'd decided to ignore it when you were out there doing those demeaning stuff to ruin your father's family name, but now you're back to defraud your own stepmother? How could you? I couldn't stay quiet anymore, even though it might go against what I promised your dead father but I swear I'll expose you as a fraud today, or you'll only become worse!"

"Well said." Kate agreed with a nod. "Frauds should definitely be exposed."

"You also know your mistakes? Then you should hand over the fake certificate obediently or I'll really call the Police!"

"There's no need to."

Sage frowned as she asked. "There's no need to what?"

Sound of patrol car's siren drifted from outside.

Kate said. "There's no need to call the Police because I've called them for you."

Sage's face blanched immediately, her expression was as awkward as it could possibly be.

She didn't expect Kate to really call the Police!

'The little hussy, when did she call the Cops?'

Sage glared at Kate with such malice that it appeared she would be willing to gobble her up whole.

Kate, on the other hand, was as cool as cucumber, as if saying that everything was under her control.

"Sage, we'll let the Police decide which of our certificates is the real one." She glanced at Sage and uttered her words one by one. Sage's face became paler with each phrase.

The certificates she had was the fake one so of course she couldn't let the Police come in to do the identification.

"Madam, the Police are here." Mrs. Carter's alarmed voice came from downstairs.

Sage immediately tore up the Document she had in her hands.

Kate ordered. "Stop her."

The 2 security guards acted on instinct and leaped to grab at the certificate booklet but they were too late because Sage had already shoved the torn page with the incriminating details down her throat!

The 2 men were at a loss and even Kate had to be impressed by her doggedness.

Sage swallowed the page with a heavy gulp and her face grimaced from the effort.