11.💓 "𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉!"

5️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••5️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖊.**

Right at that moment, the door was kicked open.

"Stop it!" Richard who saw what Jane is doing, rushed in and knocked her out of the way.

Jane was sent flying into the wall and she saw stars in front of her eyes.

"Everyone cease and desist. What the hell is happening in here" The Chief Constable who stepped in after Richard scanned the room and asked with authority.

When the 2 policemen saw the sudden rush of people, especially the Chief Constable, their faces changed immediately.

They let go of Kate and took a wide berth away from her.

Without the men holding her up, Kate's weakened body went collapsing to the floor.

"Miss Davis!" Luckily Richard caught her in midair and asked worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Kate calmed her breathing, struggled into a standing position with Richard's help and replied with overflowing serenity. "I'm fine."

However, both Jane and Sage felt things were not fine for them!

With so many additional witnesses, their plan would have to change.

"It's great that you guys are here. Kate accused us baselessly, causing great damage to Greene Corps. Lock her up immediately. We, Greene Corps, will use everything we have to charge her for libel!"

Just as she finished talking, a slap landed right on her cheek.

Jane was stunned, she felt her face sizzle.

Holding the side of her face that was slapped, Jane looked at Kate bewilderedly.

"You bitch! How dare you lay your hands on me! I'm going to kill you!" Jane clawed crazily at Kate but Kate caught her flailing arm and shoved heavily.

Jane went crashing to the floor, spraining her ankles because she was wearing heels that were too high.

She screamed out in agony.

"Jane!" Sage rushed to give her daughter a helping hand, asking with utmost care. "My darling daughter, are you alright?"

"Mom, I want to kill her. I have to kill her." Jane struggled to stand up but due to the piercing pain from her ankles, she kept slipping in Sage's arms.

The Chief saw things were going south so he stopped them with a booming shout. "This is the Police Station. Whoever steps out of line next will be punished by the law!"

"Didn't you see how that woman hurt my daughter? You're going to let her go just like that" Sage shrieked like a crazy woman.