12.💗"𝕴𝖋 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘,𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉."

5️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••6️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.**

His ex-wife didn't rouse his interest. His current fiancée, Jenny Sloane couldn't do it either.

Paul was certain no woman in this World would be able to do so.

Ian's standard for woman was too high, she would have to be incredibly competent and superb to attract Ian's attention.

Is there even such a woman in this World?

Alas, he felt clearly Ian was showing an incredible amount of interest in that woman.

She... had fallen into his sight.

Paul was unable to make it to Charlie's birthday party so he was unable to recognize Kate.

Naturally, he couldn't understand why Ian was rooting for Kate even though the latter hadn't even done anything yet.

Paul looked Kate's way.

He had to admit, the woman had an attractive quality about her when she worked on the computer.

But she had a sickly pale about her. Her features weren't perfect, it was passable. In other words, Kate, appearance-wise, was not that impressive.

If Ian wasn't attracted to the woman's physical appearance, that meant he was interested in her... talent?

Paul chuckled at the absurdity of his hypothesis. He was all the more certain Ian was going to die without knowing what love is.

It was not that Paul wasn't looking out for his friend but he simply couldn't imagine Ian suddenly gaining interest in an unknown woman.

Furthermore, Ian was already engaged. It would be highly inappropriate for him to show immense interest in someone other than his fiancée.

However, Paul had to concede the woman had a presence that demanded attention.

Paul asked with a hint of a smile. "Ian, do you think she will win? But how does Marcus know someone like her? After this, I need to pull him aside and ask."

"15 minutes." Ian replied apropos to nothing.

Paul was confused. "What 15 minutes?"

Ian smirked. "She will take less than 15 minutes to take down Greene Corps' King Kong Internet Security."

Paul's jaw dropped. "How is that possible"

He tried hacking King Kong Internet Security and it took him several hours to do it.

The roomful of Hackers was worse than him, it had been half an hour but none had managed to even make a dent on King Kong Internet Security.