3.🤍 "𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝕴'𝖒 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚."

1️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 $300,000?**

"The total fee is about $300,000."

"300,000" Marcus could barely wrap his head around the astronomical figure.

Even if they sold everything they had then, it would only add up to less than $5,000.

They had been surviving on a budget of $2,000 each month so this $300,000 was a number that he couldn't even envision.

However, he knew his father's health was at a critical juncture.

He had been watching his father's condition deteriorating before his eyes for the past 2-years.

As much as he dreaded this day, he knew it would eventually come.

Furthermore, a kidney transplant was practically impossible to find.

The fact that there was an opening available even at such short notice was something that only occurred in fiction.

In other words, there won't be another chance like this that would come around.

But, where would he find $300,000?

Marcus suddenly thought of an idea and he told the doctor. "Doctor, could you please keep the option open for us? We'll give you an answer after we have our discussion."

The doctor nodded. "Of course but if you intend to go on with the operation, please remember to pay the hospital and operation bill at the billing counter. I don't mean to rush you but you should know that this kind of opportunity is extremely rare."

"Thank you, doctor. We'll get back to you as soon as possible." Marcus said with a series of nods. After the doctor left, he told Kate. "Sis, we can't pass on this transplant. I've got an idea, since Senior already promised me he'll let me work at his Company, I'll sign a lifetime working contract to him in exchange for a quick loan!"

Kate sat quietly looking at the unconscious Andrew.

When Marcus addressed her, she turned to him and said. "How much money do we have left?"

A downcast Marcus replied. "Not much, after paying the hospital bills, we're only left with $50."

"Give it to me." Kate said as she extended her hand.

Marcus was surprised but still gave his last remaining money to her.

"Also give me your bank account number." Kate added.

Marcus finally asked. "Sis, what are you planning?"

"I need to go out and do something. If you receive messages from your bank citing incoming money transfer, approve of the transaction." Kate explained.